Harry Potter sequence???

shaunx

Reaction score
Do you think the she is going to write one more sequel to the famous Harry Potter series or is it the end of the series. i really hope she just continues to write and contribute to it time and again..!!!

I've never bothered with Harry Potter but I thought the latest one was the last one???

JK Rowlings not ruled out another though i think

Hmm, I'm not entirely sure she hasn't ruled out NOT ever writing another Harry Potter book again, but she's definitely not thinking about it.

I'm not sure whether i'd want her to either, it'd probably ruin what she's already written, unless she focuses on a different character rather than Harry this time.

i have not read the books but i have been keeping up with the films there decent

Watched all films so far, and read....1 and a half books....i quite like it.

But i think the 7th book will be the last one.

i listened to the audiobooks by stephen fry <3 i heart him (not in a gay way....well maybe)

they are good, and as everyone says the books are infinitley better than the films

in a documentary rowling seemed really reluctant to let potter go and refused to rule writing out a new book and did say she knows what happens to them all in the future buti think it ended pretty well and dont want it ruining. just be happy with it as it is , 7 big books is enough i think!

i have not read the books but i have been keeping up with the films there decent

The books are better, they miss out far too many funny bits and important bits in the films i think!

but glad u enjoy it. :D

Never read the books. Seen the 1st and 5th film, thought they were both ****.

films are rubbish compared to the books, which are awesome

yeh i think she has said she MAY in the future write a sequel.....but i think she shudnt....it annoys me when things go on too long...especially tv series.....i mean fawlty towers is probably best sitcom ever and only has 12 episodes.