Harry Potter

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Just came across this on another forum, rather funny :)

<JonJonB> Purely in the interests of science, I have replaced the word "wand" with "****" in the first Harry Potter Book
<JonJonB> Let's see the results...

<JonJonB> "Why aren't you supposed to do magic?" asked Harry.
<JonJonB> "Oh, well -- I was at Hogwarts meself but I -- er -- got expelled, ter tell yeh the truth. In me third year. They snapped me **** in half an' everything

<JonJonB> A magic ****... this was what Harry had been really looking forward to.

<JonJonB> "Yes, yes. I thought I'd be seeing you soon. Harry Potter." It wasn't a question. "You have your mother's eyes. It seems only yesterday she was in here herself, buying her first ****. Ten and a quarter inches long, swishy, made of willow. Nice **** for charm work."
<JonJonB> "Your father, on the other hand, favored a mahogany ****. Eleven inches. "

<JonJonB> Harry took the ****. He felt a sudden warmth in his fingers. He raised the **** above his head, brought it swishing down through the dusty air and a stream of red and gold sparks shot from the end like a firework, throwing dancing spots of light on to the walls

<JonJonB> "Oh, move over," Hermione snarled. She grabbed Harry's ****, tapped the lock, and whispered, 'Alohomora!"

<JonJonB> The troll couldn't feel Harry hanging there, but even a troll will notice if you stick a long bit of wood up its nose, and Harry's **** had still been in his hand when he'd jumped - it had gone straight up one of the troll's nostrils.

<JonJonB> He bent down and pulled his **** out of the troll's nose. It was covered in what looked like lumpy gray glue.

<JonJonB> He ran onto the field as you fell, waved his ****, and you sort of slowed down before you hit the ground. Then he whirled his **** at the dementors. Shot silver stuff at them.

<JonJonB> Ok
<JonJonB> I have found, definitive proof
<JonJonB> that J.K Rowling is a dirty DIRTY woman, making a fool of us all
<JonJonB> "Yes," Harry said, gripping his **** very tightly, and moving into the middle of the deserted classroom. He tried to keep his mind on flying, but something else kept intruding.... Any second now, he might hear his mother again... but he shouldn't think that, or he would hear her again, and he didn't want to... or did he?
<JonJonB> Something silver-white, something enormous, erupted from the end of his ****

<JonJonJonB> Then, with a sigh, he raised his **** and prodded the silvery substance with its tip.

<JonJonJonB> 'Get - off - me!' Harry gasped. For a few seconds they struggled, Harry pulling at his uncles sausage-like fingers with his left hand, his right maintaining a firm grip on his raised ****.

"Yes," Harry said, gripping his **** very tightly, and moving into the middle of the deserted classroom. He tried to keep his mind on flying, but something else kept intruding.... Any second now, he might hear his mother again... but he shouldn't think that, or he would hear her again, and he didn't want to... or did he?
Something silver-white, something enormous, erupted from the end of his ****

Then, with a sigh, he raised his **** and prodded the silvery substance with its tip.

lmao. That bit's best, quite sad doing that though but great results. LOTR > HP.

LMAO ''
'Get - off - me!' Harry gasped. For a few seconds they struggled, Harry pulling at his uncles sausage-like fingers with his left hand, his right maintaining a firm grip on his raised ****.''

How sick is that!

Lmao had me laughing through it all, nice find Lee.

:haha: Nice one Lee.

Author says Harry Potter is Gay

This is kind of related...

LONDON, England (Reuters) -- A British cleric turned top-selling author of supernatural children's novels was thrown out of a school where he was delivering a talk after he told pupils that Harry Potter was "gay."

Reverend Graham Taylor, who penned the novel "Shadowmancer" which, like the tales of the famous boy wizard created by J.K. Rowling, centers on witchcraft and battling evil, got his marching orders after teachers accused him of homophobia.

"As for Harry Potter, well, he's not the only gay in the village," the former Anglican priest told children at Penair School in Truro, southwest England, referring to a catchphrase from the popular British comedy TV show "Little Britain."

He also described the villains in Rowling's blockbuster series as "wimps" and called TV "****" compared to books.

Teachers brought Taylor's talk to the 12-year-olds on Tuesday to a premature end, saying the youngsters had become "excitable," and asked him to leave.

"We were very disappointed to have to curtail a visit from Mr Taylor," the school said in a statement on Thursday.

"The seven staff from the school who were present were very embarrassed and uncomfortable with what was being said.

"The remarks that were made were thought by the staff to be offensive and were well below the standards that we expect of responsible and thoughtful adults working in our school."

Taylor, whose book topped the UK book charts for 15 weeks with the film rights also sold for £2.25 million ($4 million), was unrepentant and accused staff of censorship.

"It was a joke; a joke from 'Little Britain' that the children would know," Taylor was quoted by newspapers as saying.

"I didn't set out to offend. I'm a priest and I'm very careful about not offending people."