HarryinHD

Reaction score
FPUIHD5.png

Virgin Enterprises launches new 'Virgin Sports' brand in Gibraltar

The owner of Virgin Enterprises, Richard Branson has taken to the pitch in his latest business endeavour. Branson has launched the brand new Virgin Sports Premier League in Gibratar and has bankrolled all of the tiny island nation's clubs in a move to push Gibraltar forward as one of the world's leading forces in football.

"The Virgin Sports Premier League's ground sharing system has allowed Gibraltar to prosper despite the fact that it is so small"

When asked about how he would combat the difficulties Virgin Sports will face due to Gibraltar's size, Mr Branson told of a development scheme which is already under construction in Gibraltar; "We are looking to build 6 State of the Art Stadiums around the island: One for the National Team, and 5 which will be shared by VPL clubs. We will be hosting weekend spectaculars at these stadiums, which is an initiative that has already attracted interest from Football Fans worldwide. The VPL's ground sharing system has allowed Gibraltarian Football to prosper despite the fact that it is so small. If anything, the fact that the island is so small could be seen as a benefit".

"Fans will be coming from all corners of the world to see the superstars in the Virgin Premier League"

Virgin Enterprises have been comprehensive in their efforts to attract fans from all over the world, offering cut price flight tickets to those who purchase season tickets and 'Weekend Spectacular' tickets. This is said to have driven interest of Virgin Flights tickets to Gibraltar through the roof.
"Our flights to Gibraltar have always been popular, but due to the developments taking place and the new commercial opportunities on the Island thanks to Virgin Sports, more people are coming here than ever." told Branson.

"We are building hotels, airports, stadiums, mall complexes and other attractions across the island and are investing billions into Gibraltar to ensure Virgin Sports can grow into one of the biggest sports brands in the world. I am 100% confident that fans will be coming from all corners of the world to see the superstars in the Virgin Premier League, and we want to make sure that they have the football experience of a lifetime."

"The Virgin Premier League will be watched in households worldwide courtesy of the new Virgin Sports TV Channel, which will inject billions every season into the VPL"

"Virgin Sports want the launch of the VPL in Gibraltar to be an unforgettable occasion. We have found very wealthy investors for every club in the league, who will insure that they receive the significant investment required to be among the best in the world. One source of income is the new Virgin Sports TV Channel, which is bringing the thrills of the VPL to living rooms and pubs all over the world every weekend".

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Click Here to download HarryinHD's Big Gibraltarian Bankroll*

*Click Here to download The Virgin Premier League Logo*

*Click Here for a more in depth look at Gibraltarian Football on this Database*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
Sounds pretty good, mate. Might have to give this one a crack when the download's available :)

If a mod could validate these files for me as soon as possible it'd be much appreciated

Sounds pretty good, mate. Might have to give this one a crack when the download's available :)

Looks very interesting.... I'm downloading it once its out!!

Glad to hear it, I'm sure it will be on at some point tonight.

Feel free to track any progress you make whilst you're playing too, I'd be interested in seeing how people choose to play!

Glad to hear it, I'm sure it will be on at some point tonight.

Feel free to track any progress you make whilst you're playing too, I'd be interested in seeing how people choose to play!

Will sure do.... Also as the download is not out yet, I have a question. Is every team equal to each other in terms of squad ability???

Will sure do.... Also as the download is not out yet, I have a question. Is every team equal to each other in terms of squad ability???

Current squad ability is good for the division, but you will be wanting to use the funds at your disposal to improve your side.
The clubs differ in finances, but are all very wealthy and have the means to attract big names.

Sounds good...how do you fit 6 stadiums into such a tiny area...lol.
good luck

any word from the mods about validating the files yet?

The files have now been approved and can be found in the download section by following the links in OP.

Hope you all enjoy and feel free to leave feedback and updates here :)

Have you thought about making Gibraltar reconised by Fifa so that they can enter the world cup and get a world ranking? Or can that happen during the game? Amazing save tho man. Great work :)

it is available on steam??i cannot download it from here

Seems to have broken in one of the updates. Get an error when selecting leagues that there is to many teams in the league. Any chance we can get a fix?