aduncan17

Reaction score
Thinking about stating a game with my home town club, hartlepool united. Although i have a problem that i never know who to sign whether it be on a permanent basis or on loan as i dont play alot in the lower leagues.

Can anyone who knows abit about lower leagues help me out on the good players to get on loan or even on permanent deals even though they will probably have to be free.

Main issue for pools is goalscoring so i would need a goal scorer?

Febian Brandy on a free transfer- He'll score at least 20 goals a season, maybe more, from the Poacher. Also, get Fabio Borini on loan, he's scored a fair few with some of the League One clubs I've used him with. Conor Clifford and Oliver Norwood would be good additions on loan to add some fire-power into the centre of midfield. After his injury, Calum Davenport is pro at Centre-Back, although his wage demands are quite high.

Thanks guys brandy has been top class in pre-season. scored 4 in 4 games all against championship teams.

---------- Post added 01/08/2011 at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was 31/07/2011 at 04:26 PM ----------

in desperate need of a right winger, ideas?

Leo Aro is top class for League 1. He can also play in most of the striker roles

Try Oliver Norwood on loan from Man Utd
Shaleum Logan on loan for Man City
Chris James
Romain Gasmi
Hamar Eyjollfson (sp) Loan from West Ham
Gokham Tore loan from chelsea
Chris Maxwell
Febian Brandy