Jharv88

Reaction score
So i have been trying to make a tactic for a while an gave up an used others but i didnt like the way they played so i thought im going try again an i think i've finally made it... its a 4-3-3 i've made this during preseason of my 2nd season

opp intructions all st/wingers/at mids an cms closing down always an weak foot

pitch size i use is maximum

match prep during preseason high or very high on attackin movement an then during season drop it down to average

The key is to have good passers of the ball

shouts

View attachment 235064

screen shots

View attachment 235056View attachment 235057View attachment 235089View attachment 235356View attachment 235357
View attachment 235054View attachment 235055View attachment 235088

down to 9 men after 9mins yet team was able to still create an control possession
View attachment 235091
this match i should of won but chances where not taken an they scored 2 headers out of no were
View attachment 235090

Hope you enjoy this tactic an let me get feedback an your experiences with this tactic

http://www.mediafire.com/?7ye37cdcujj1l03

Last edited:
People are going to ask for more information about the tactic with more screen shot evidence to back it up

People are going to ask for more information about the tactic with more screen shot evidence to back it up

I only made this tactic the other day going into my 2nd season im only a couple games into season but i will be putting more up over the course of my season

I'm sorry,
but the arsenal is easier to make ball possession.
think it also works with a small team?

I'm sorry,
butthearsenalis easier to makeball possession.
thinkit also works witha small team?

im not sure if you wish to try it out an let me know i only ever use arsenal because thats who i support