Has anybody bought FABREGAS?????

cr7cr7

Reaction score
Has anybody bought FABREGAS?????. I never tried as i managed arsenal for a season and other lower league club

Remember @ older versions was quite impossible for me to sign him eheh, even offering sh*tloads of cash for him

it would take around 50-70 million to buy him and who has that kinda cash

i signed him on 08, for 60m for madrid, never tryed on this game, as im playing as my local team, i doubt he'd come to tonbridge angels lol, maybe 20 years when he is about to retire i'll grab him on a free

until you get bored, i got to 2040 on this game, took from november-feb because i only really play it at night if im not busy... my friend was in 2083 but he just puts every game on holiday, lol, if im playing solid, i can do a season in few hours.

I got a bid accepted but he didnt wanna join me :( got Fellaini in said, quality player

I bought him once with Man Utd in 2012, but I had won most of the competitions available and arsenal were struggling, think it was around 30million with carrick going the other way. He is different class in the right position :)

just had a bid of £95 million turned down for him with my Man City team :(

I never have, Arsenal never want to sell him and to be honest I have found better.

when i collect all the money when i sell a few wonderkids in birmingham, i've got 90M so i offer 90M and they accepted, but he would not came unless we won another premier league and another UEFA cup

well you can put a price in quality which in over a hundred years of football preston north end hasnt seen.

what has supporting preston got to do with Fabregas on FM?

better than Fabregas, but what, for MC? I doubt..

depends what season you try to buy him! Saying better wasnt the right word but you cant always get him cause Arsenal never sell him (why should they!) So you have to find what you can get and sometimes they turn out better!

Last edited:
I have him!!!!!!!!!!! He is CLASS! Best CM I've ever had! His passing is just... incredible. Giving him a Free Role makes him float around for easy passes and he just passes balls around the park around the opposition. It's incredible, reminds me of Paul Scholes really.

Tried to offer A. Young(England international Season 2010/2011) and £50 million but all I got was basically, get stuffed, lol.

So instead I'll have to carry on with Sidwell since Affelay didn't work out for me (or Man City who i sold him to).