Lazaru5

Reaction score
had issues with the press conferences?

I've just beaten top of the table AFC Wimbledon 5-1 with my right-winger getting a hat-trick...

the first few questions were 'normal' and I answered them as you would expect, however after asking me about current form and the current unbeaten run I had a quick look at the fixtures before replying and then the questions seemed to repeat themselves...

then I couldn't answer a question, I tried but it just stayed there and didn't change despite me pressing the answer several times... but apparently I answered several more questions and left the press conference (the new mail icon had appeared)

Thankfully the answers that I hadn't given (although it said I had) were OK, only one was different to what I would have said and it hasn't caused a problem with the squad - but it could have!!!

anybody else had problems with the press conferences?

I've never had this, but have had issues, bar the ever more common repeating questions, thats just because they've thrown a very limited selection of press questions into the mix, i would love to see them extend the question base ten-fold.

The issue i've had is them saying i've given a different answer to the one i've pressed, has happened a handful of times but each has caused problems with a player, rift's which ive spent months fixing only for it to happen again.

I've also had them saying my team has lost a game we should have easily won, after beating man united 2-1 ? :S

so it's yet another thing that's broken.. :(

this game could be so ****** amazing if they could only sort all the niggly little issues..

this is the first time I've had problems with the press conferences but having reviewed the questions again it seems that some of the answers that I did give were different to what it actually says.. :S

how the game can be so broken after so many years of development is beyond me :(

I've only had it once so seems to be a very rare thing although it does get a little annoyin when it seems that you can't do anythin to answer questions

Never had it, i rarely attend Press Conferences anyways as they tend to be so boringly repetitive, I just ask my Assitiant manager to attend it