Has anybody won everything?

dave09

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody has won every trophy that they could in the particular country that they are playing in? I am currently playing as boss of Dorchester Town, it is 2012 -2013. I have won the F.A. trophy and the Bs south and am in the final of the Conference League Cup. My aim is to get every honour that i can - even to the point of quitting after a champions league final victory to manage a BSN team to get that last trophy. Or see if i can win the clc then quit and get the Bsn and carry on....

Definitely too much time going to waste, here..:$

Last edited:
I have managed Man Utd and France. I won EPL, Eufa Champions League, League Cup, Euro Super Cup, World Club Championship, Community Shield, FA Cup, and with France I won European Cup and Confederations Cup. And my points is higher than Sir Alex Ferguson and I'm the best manager in the world at season 2013-2014. ^^)

Remember the JP Trophy, Fa Trophy and the othert lowers^

i've won 7 trophies in a season once with arsenal. community shield, super cup, prem league, carling cup, fa cup, world club & champions league. so every trophy possible. the same as Hancuryahudi, but he has won with a nation.