Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzmondo

Reaction score
title says it all

I'm playing as Blackpool and although I'm doing good defensively surprisingly it's my attack that's doing poorly. Campbell is injured and we're really missing him I need a pacey striker to beat the defender to the ball and my midfield aren't doing as well as I would have liked. Adam was brilliant in pre season for me putting in fantastic through balls to my strikers but since the league started he hasn't done anything that's stood out.

Played a few 2nd team players in my League Cup 2nd round tie against Colchester but there was still a lot of 1st teamers on and yet we only won 2-1 in extra time. The goal they scored was from a set piece but still it took us until the 110th minute to score the winner.

This game was just after I managed to hold Everton to a 0-0 draw in the EPL. I still haven't scored a goal in the league and even though I've only had 4 games it's starting to worry me and I have drawn Chelsea in the 3rd round of the league cup so the team really has to start scoring soon

We scored a total of 17 goals in pre-season and the only game we didn't score in was our last game against the Man Utd reserves where it finished 0-0, that was the only game we didn't win.

So does anyone have a tactic that they found to be really effective as Blackpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.