Has anyone created a complete team of regens?

bwfclegend

Reaction score
I'm working towards this as it gives me the incentive to carry on with my save. I'm currently in my 4th season with Spurs, and have 2 regens in my 1st team line up, and another 4 that are good enough to come off the bench and do a job. My goal is to have a complete team of world class regens within about 5 years.
I was wondering if anyone has achieved this yet... I'd like to see the team if you can post screenshots of your team of world beating regens. (Full 1st team only)

I've not personally but there are a few teams on my 2021 save that are all regens.

...several times. I dont buy real players unless I'm in the first few seasons (ofc) or if they're on a free, normally at 28+ and can be good for a few seasons or profit, otherwhise I just stick to regens. I like to aquire 16-18 over 3/4 years and then let them all fulfill their PA together.

All the time. My under 18 squad is always regens. ^^)

I personally stay away from regens as much as I can, some saves I enjoy them, but not in my current save at the moment :) dont know why ;)

...several times. I dont buy real players unless I'm in the first few seasons (ofc) or if they're on a free, normally at 28+ and can be good for a few seasons or profit, otherwhise I just stick to regens. I like to aquire 16-18 over 3/4 years and then let them all fulfill their PA together.

That's what i'm aiming to do Tubby. It's great seeing them develop - especially if they turn out to be world class. Can you post one of your regen teams? It'd be interesting to see. Cheers

Yes, on my previous save with Havant & W. I think i was in season 2026.

If you count my Man City team of 2030 a team of regens then yes :p

winning the premier league every year with around 1-2 losses, but cant seem to win the champions league :(

(not spent much either)

Any chance of screenshots of your teams/players, guys? And how you've managed to get them to perform (league position, cup successes etc...)

super long post with screenshots and EVERYTHING

That's what i'm aiming to do Tubby. It's great seeing them develop - especially if they turn out to be world class. Can you post one of your regen teams? It'd be interesting to see. Cheers

Well I can most mine at the moment but I'm only up to 2014 so the team hasn't been fully regen'd yet - I had AC, Inter and another Newcastle saves where they were all gens.

And before you ask where I found all these gens, I use a GenieScout :p Barely any have cracked their potential yet but the team blending is going well. Esteban Demour's attributes and reports would suggest 150+ CA I think but he just hasn't settled as he seems to be an amazing anchorman attribute-wise, he just hasn't performed. Chris Grainger was my star in the Cship, 140kish but he's still adjusting to the EPL - and Richard Tait is starting to perform quite well in the EPL since turning 18. Andrezinho is a new signing (my only signing of Jan) but got MoM on his debut so I'm excited about him, and Tomas Marquez I scouted for AGES but he's going from strength to strength. The rest are mostly average, though Miran Pizir was having a good run before his current injury (which declined some attributes :()

Just some labels: Richard Tait is touted as the next Frank Lampard, Ben Johnson is the next Owen (devas), anyway:

pHRCO.png

sjxas.png

vdSva.png

frvvM.png

euWKR.png

Also in the reserves we have 'the next Ashley Cole' and some CB who also has a decent PA

7YM7E.png

na9rA.png

Not to mention the ones I left at Bolton and the numerous numerous numerous gens that simply didn't want to sign for me or I couldn't afford.

and lastly this guy, who is incredibly versatile but just doesn't have the attributes for much other than a DM...

DmPUV.png

They look promising Tubby! Could turn out to be a rosy future for you there mate. I've got a regen called Nigel Mahon in my 1st team at the minute, and his stats are unreal! I'll post a screenie later... I'm at work at the min. ;)

Ok, so this is what i've got so far... It should be quite a productive future, hopefully!

Nigel Mahon = 1st team

Gaston Avila = 1st team

And the rest are all backup. I'm bringing them through slowly, and hopefully they'll develop into something special.