Has anyone else had a result total different then how it played out?

Maylia91

Reaction score
Hey,

I've just started a new season with Crewe, 2 games in an i have Doncaster, they score 1-0 to them. I score, the score didn't change, they score for a second goal, and they score turns to 3-0 and then i equalise and the score stays 3-0 to them, and even the match report and everything is convinced its 3-0 win to them, ive played the highlights of the goals and it plays out 2-2... is it me or is there something wrong? anyone help? i sort of feel cheated by the game and disappointed in a way.. compensation would be nice.

Thanks

And please discuss

I also have the match saved if anyone wants to have a look and taken screenshots..

Hey,

I've just started a new season with Crewe, 2 games in an i have Doncaster, they score 1-0 to them. I score, the score didn't change, they score for a second goal, and they score turns to 3-0 and then i equalise and the score stays 3-0 to them, and even the match report and everything is convinced its 3-0 win to them, ive played the highlights of the goals and it plays out 2-2... is it me or is there something wrong? anyone help? i sort of feel cheated by the game and disappointed in a way.. compensation would be nice.

Thanks

And please discuss

I also have the match saved if anyone wants to have a look and taken screenshots..

Could I have a look at the match? Not that I don't believe you, I've just never seen anything like it before! haha

i have had this it was 1-1 and i scored but it still said it was 1-1 but after the game i went to the other results from the rest of the league and it said i won2-1

It happens when the game randomly bugs out, has happened at half time a couple of times for me.
First half will go normal then the game sorta loads up a different game in the background and you end up with two different results.