has anyone ever got luton town to prem

ltfcwoody

Reaction score
i am trying to get luton to prem as a luton fan i wonna see them in top english football.

so has anyone ever done it?

i got them to the championship play offs on fm10 but the game crashed :/

no but i have taken wrexham there who start in the same division and are about the same stature :)

I have taken Luton to the top in championship manager 1993/1994 though, but they had a lot of quality in the side then :p Ceri Hughes was a star player in that game, he wasnt to far off Ryan Giggs!

Last edited:
got them there in 2017, its pretty tough and I got relegated the next season

I' ve just got Darlington into the prem for the 2016 season and since Luton stated in the same league as Darlington, bigger fan base, and predicted higher than me and they also got promoted along with me all the way to the championship, lost last season in the playoff so if the computer can do it so can you. All what I did is do lots and lots of short term loans since u dont have to pay a penny and will help your finances. Didnt have a penny to spend until I reached the prem where I got 19mil to spend and I am currently 17th. Predicted 19th so not doing too bad... Good luck with Luton. They are my rivals since they always beat me everytime I play them :D

thanks mate

I' ve just got Darlington into the prem for the 2016 season and since Luton stated in the same league as Darlington, bigger fan base, and predicted higher than me and they also got promoted along with me all the way to the championship, lost last season in the playoff so if the computer can do it so can you. All what I did is do lots and lots of short term loans since u dont have to pay a penny and will help your finances. Didnt have a penny to spend until I reached the prem where I got 19mil to spend and I am currently 17th. Predicted 19th so not doing too bad... Good luck with Luton. They are my rivals since they always beat me everytime I play them :D

im a poper luton fan and i realy want it... i will bare in mind what you said about short term loans

im a poper luton fan and i realy want it... i will bare in mind what you said about short term loans

Cool I honestly dont think you could do it without doing crazy on loads and loads of loan deals, I had at least 7/11 first team squad members on loan. Even if u dont play them u wont lose anything.

Cool I honestly dont think you could do it without doing crazy on loads and loads of loan deals, I had at least 7/11 first team squad members on loan. Even if u dont play them u wont lose anything.

yer i tend to go for free transfers..i go mad signing them on other fm games i will sign 7 or 8 a season but i think it is what works for you. i will keep you updated if u want

I got them champs league football in FM10 signing drogba on a free :)