Spawn_Whisper

Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen this?, i'm sure people might of but i certainly haven't.

The performance by the defender Bayram Felling who plays for Austria Wien scored 0.1 in a loss to
Man.City 12-1.

You can have a screenshot if wanted.

Clark.

LMAO..never seen one below 2.9 ... screenshot of 0.1 would be awesome.

No offence to anyone but was he in a wheelchair???

Maybe he was paid off and bribed to play that bad and FM have failed to tell us they introduced match fixing into the game. 500k to lose. 19-0

the worst thing is my 12-1 win against Austria Wien was in the Champions League group stage and he still got 0.1 aha, impressive 19 an 20-0 wins you had there.

I'm bring up a screenshot i'm afraid as i'm fairly new i'm getting a lil lost on how to put a screenshot onto this post?
Help for an idiot please...
:p

The result of coach team talk, after he know that he was going to play against Barca:

"Keep both of your feet in the ground, lad".

And so he did :D

the worst thing is my 12-1 win against Austria Wien was in the Champions League group stage and he still got 0.1 aha, impressive 19 an 20-0 wins you had there.

I'm bring up a screenshot i'm afraid as i'm fairly new i'm getting a lil lost on how to put a screenshot onto this post?
Help for an idiot please...
:p

well to take one you press Alt F9 then that will automatically be saved under documents sports interactive fm12 and screen shots but to upload it click the icon on the message box with a small tree in it then click from computer, select files find your screen shot in the file i mentioned then click upload files it will then appear to make it larger double click it and a box will appear
hope this helps