has anyone ever won an appeal?

pricey

Reaction score
i have never won one is that the same for everyone else?

what is the point of having it on there then?

I have won several for kids from Brazil and Argentina in season two. Usually for under 21s.

if you lose the appeal , do they make the ban even longer ?

They usually make the ban longer anyway i think,especially for violent conduct.Ive never won an appeal either,in fact ive stopped bothering.

i win alot..... haven't got a reduction in 09 yet though

never won one
just taken to fining player 2 weeks wages automatically
in the hope that keeping some discipline will stop me from having to appeal
the thought of getting sent off and not having a ban is just too much for me.

i have never won one is that the same for everyone else?

yeah only once though, if u ever want to win an appeal u need to go on to the match report and see what the commentator says about the incident. if he says it was harsh the go for it you should win

i had a 2 match ban lifted belleti (for man city) cleared the ball so normaly and drogba was standing behind him belletti got sent off i apealed and won :)

Definately never one. It annoys me when the comentator says its harsh but u still dont win

I have won only a couple. it is possible but doesn't usually happen. - if your appealing all the time though it is just going to be thrown out the window by the FA or whatever.

Never won one ever! And then the ban gets extended with a failed appeal so its pretty annoying

try going to back to the match report and looking at the incident, then you can justify either to appeal or fine the player.

Usaully its the player fault so i fine them and they usually understand and play much better and more behaved.

Yeah.... Ones, de Rossi made i GIANT freekick and got a red card... Then i (by accident) appealed the disicion... AND WON!! A little weird cuz' it was defenitly worth a 3 day suspension.... :D