pimpdollar

Reaction score
Turned their save around.....

(I'm not talking about one season btw.)

Whenever we see stories they either tend to be bad (And im assuming the person quit after or good)

We never see the person having 4 bad season or something.

I just wanted to ask has anyone ever started a save that's gone poorly and still be successful after 5 or so years, because I haven't lol I usually quit. Lol

i used to on the old games but past two FM ive not. i remember on save i had on 09 i was hearts and lost my first 5 games(due to players being out) but went on to finish second..its harder now days for me

i used to on the old games but past two FM ive not. i remember on save i had on 09 i was hearts and lost my first 5 games(due to players being out) but went on to finish second..its harder now days for me

That's kool bro.. But I'm talking along the lines of, being fired or coming lastish and still becoming a hall of famer lool!

Well im currently at Hull City year 2024, I am the number 1 rated English manager of all time, won the quadruple and I only just scraped playoffs in my first season and almost lost my job. What I do is invest in the new generation players, the new players are usully better then the old players, for example a 3 star old player (old player being players we know now in real life) is going to be much worse than a new generation 3 star player.