Has anyone had success with Leeds United?

Jak

Reaction score
Hey guys
I'm literally close to tearing my hair out here. I've tried about 4 or 5 different saves with different tactics and for whatever reason I just can't seem to get success with Leeds. I've taken York City to the PL with a weaker squad then this Leeds one but I still can't get any success with Leeds. So was just hoping someone out there had and, if so, give me some advice on a tactic to use.
Thank You

I have advice :p
Resign and find someone new :p

Although for some reason i love Leeds haha (cheers dad), they are just so tough to play with and also seems to be the case in real life :p

I have advice :p
Resign and find someone new :p

Although for some reason i love Leeds haha (cheers dad), they are just so tough to play with and also seems to be the case in real life :p

I will take them back to the glory of the Champions League... maybe

It's one I'm really tempted to give a go as being fairly local (York). Definitely a club that should be in the top flight! Impressed you managed to get York to PL!!

It's one I'm really tempted to give a go as being fairly local (York). Definitely a club that should be in the top flight! Impressed you managed to get York to PL!!
Josh Carson :wub:

Diamond formation with 2 wing backs. New update you get 8m to spend and a few of the new signings are in. Will need to buy and loan at least 5 players as squad is weak

Diamond formation with 2 wing backs. New update you get 8m to spend and a few of the new signings are in. Will need to buy and loan at least 5 players as squad is weak
that with Marshalls update?

At march im first place with 69 points (yeah yeah laugh at it) when second place is 67 ,
4-1-3-2 (CWB , cd,cd, CWB - Anchor - DLP(s), AP (a) , BWD (Support if u want him more attacking , D if u want him defending more) - AF - TM (a))

Fluid counter - pass into space , run at defense , hassle opponents, hit early crosses , play wider
key players - Matt smith as TM is amazing
I bought Nathan Delfouneso as AF is also doing wonders
Mowatt great youngster doing great as DLP
murphy is amazing as AP
and sam byram - dont sell him.

At march im first place with 69 points (yeah yeah laugh at it) when second place is 67 ,
4-1-3-2 (CWB , cd,cd, CWB - Anchor - DLP(s), AP (a) , BWD (Support if u want him more attacking , D if u want him defending more) - AF - TM (a))

Fluid counter - pass into space , run at defense , hassle opponents, hit early crosses , play wider
key players - Matt smith as TM is amazing
I bought Nathan Delfouneso as AF is also doing wonders
Mowatt great youngster doing great as DLP
murphy is amazing as AP
and sam byram - dont sell him.

View attachment 354881