TonyMontanaFM

Reaction score
As you may or may not know Shaktar start off with a huge transfer budget, I was just wondering if they get that kind of budget yearly?

They've always been filthy rich on FM (or at least for as long as I can remember), but the transfer restriction of something like 1 foreign player per season meant I've never stuck at a save. I imagine they get a huge transfer budget every year, but I haven't played far enough to be of more help. I started one with them this year but their squad was just too huge and disorganised so I nipped it in the bud.

They have a sugardaddy, so yeah, probably.

I did a season with them, you have to have 4 Ukrainian nationals in the starting line up or in the team at any one time in League games. You get quite a bit 2nd season but I got nowhere near as much as the 1st season, you could always look on the projection section of finances for your predicted transfer budget for seasons to come. I also just scraped past Financial Fair Play at the end of the season it wasn't like at Monaco where if your finances start to suffer they bail you out with new sponsorship deals.

I did a season with them, you have to have 4 Ukrainian nationals in the starting line up or in the team at any one time in League games. You get quite a bit 2nd season but I got nowhere near as much as the 1st season, you could always look on the projection section of finances for your predicted transfer budget for seasons to come. I also just scraped past Financial Fair Play at the end of the season it wasn't like at Monaco where if your finances start to suffer they bail you out with new sponsorship deals.
I had a feeling that'd be the case, I reckon the budget will decrease yearly unless your consistently winning the CL...

I do one and its really fun. You need to have 4 Ukrainian Players in the starting XI each game and you always get a big budget its so good!!