Has anyone managed to get a 3 Striker tactic working?

Reaction score
The main one I'm aware of on here is Jesaustralia's Brokeback Mountain, which works quite well, especially for big teams, but I'd wondered whether anyone had managed to get one working for lower-mid range teams upwards? This can be a 4-1-2-3 or a 3-4-3

Made a few attempts to create one, all of which seemed to work fine for a few games until it became more fluid and the strikers would become quite isolated from midfield and start getting in each other's way.

Watching a few of the managers/teams who implement this style in-game, like Gasperini, Spezia and Ternana, they behave similarly to my setup and the midfield seems to support them much better. Ternana and Spezia pretty much always end up getting to Serie A and doing well in most saves, and Gasperini often ends up going to the Premier League and dominating there, so I know the match engine must accommodate it

Anything you could share would be appreciated!

The main one I'm aware of on here is Jesaustralia's Brokeback Mountain, which works quite well, especially for big teams, but I'd wondered whether anyone had managed to get one working for lower-mid range teams upwards? This can be a 4-1-2-3 or a 3-4-3

Made a few attempts to create one, all of which seemed to work fine for a few games until it became more fluid and the strikers would become quite isolated from midfield and start getting in each other's way.

Watching a few of the managers/teams who implement this style in-game, like Gasperini, Spezia and Ternana, they behave similarly to my setup and the midfield seems to support them much better. Ternana and Spezia pretty much always end up getting to Serie A and doing well in most saves, and Gasperini often ends up going to the Premier League and dominating there, so I know the match engine must accommodate it

I remember some from Mr.L like those I will try to attach if this forum let me lol

well....this forum cant attach .tac files so I made a .rar

Attachments

• 3Strikers.rar
    1.6 KB · Views: 109
Im using one of my own very ofensive,is a 3223 but Im using it with Inter Milano ( 4 years making Norrkoping league champion in a row before lol ) ,not a big big team per se but works nice.