has anyone ordered of Green Man Gaming

JamesMcNamee

Reaction score
im trying to order of gmg but everytime it say cannot compute anyone got any clue how to fix this?

What country are you in? I've read reviews where people having this problem often are in countries where GreenManGaming is not supported. Also, you may want to check out their rating on trustpilot.com before you decide on a third-party provider. They currently have a weak 5.1/10 rating.

You could try sending them a mail I suppose.

What country are you in? I've read reviews where people having this problem often are in countries where GreenManGaming is not supported. Also, you may want to check out their rating on trustpilot.com before you decide on a third-party provider. They currently have a weak 5.1/10 rating.
I've bought the last 3 FMs off them and they have been 100% brilliant. Always with 20 or 30% off as well. Got FM13 for ?19.50 - an absolute bargain

I've bought the last 3 FMs off them and they have been 100% brilliant. Always with 20 or 30% off as well. Got FM13 for ?19.50 - an absolute bargain

I'm just saying that they have a bad record, not that everyone gets scammed.

dFq6zCb.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered from them and I got my code almost instantly! o: What happened to yours? Lol.