minhajkh95

Reaction score
Every time I try to sign Reus he just doesn't want to leave Borussia Dortmund. I have tried to sign him for 3 seasons now. Does this happen to anyone else?

If he doesn't want to leave, there is nothing you can do about it. It's like trying to sing John Terry from Chelsea. It won't happen, unless he gets unhappy. Just hope Dortmund finished in a really bad place, and your chances of signing him might improve .
I have 2 saves right now, and he never left Dortmund.

If he doesn't want to leave, there is nothing you can do about it. It's like trying to sing John Terry from Chelsea. It won't happen, unless he gets unhappy. Just hope Dortmund finished in a really bad place, and your chances of signing him might improve .
I have 2 saves right now, and he never left Dortmund.
Ahh right yeahh true aha he's really loyal

Yeah, he has a preference of not wanting to play in England, Italy, France and Spain - Makes it kinda tough to sign him. If Dortmund have a bad season, it's a must-try anyhow - He has a very reasonable release clause, for a player of his ability.

Draxler was just bought in my Chelsea save by City with 50mil Euro. Kinda expensive (start of 3rd season).

I never had that problem with Draxler.. At all. In the first transfer window. That is, while managing a top premier league club. His release clause is around 60 Million $;; I generally have to pay around 55 Million $ to get Schalke to accept..

Only the ones that have Career plans like "Would prefer not to play in England" or any country. It's fairly easy to get the ones who don't have these, duh.

Yeahh well done captain obvious
There have been many asking the same question, most of them didn't know this. :p Should've read other posts as well.
I think you can get him if Dortmund isn't performing well, Similarly some guy here managed to sign Messi (at 29) as Barca were going downhill.

Managed to sign him with Real Madrid once, was in the 2nd season I recall. But never managed to sign him as an English club. :(

Managed to sign him with Real Madrid once, was in the 2nd season I recall. But never managed to sign him as an English club. :(
Ahh yeahh thanks anyways i failed to sign him with Real Madrid aha

I (Arsenal) and my friend (FC Bayern) been playing online (14.2) and he managed to sign Reus for 30M pounds in the 1st season while I signed Draxler for 17M pounds in 2nd season (winter transfer)

Last edited:
Always seems to go to Bayern on my games. Him coupled with the beast regens they get, them and Barca dominate easily.

i got him for free a few seasons in on my man u save aswell as a 25year old gotze

I got him in the first window on the latest update. He was the only signing I made that summer because the Glazers were being a bit tight, but I activated his release clause, his contract is only ?80k a week or something like that, and overall he's been a good player. I think in both seasons he's scored & assisted in double figures, but I'd just like him to be a bit more consistent, sometimes he has games where his crossing is terrible or he'll miss sitters. He does have a bit of an attitude problem for some reason too, doesn't always respond well to team talks which is annoying.

I bought him on my city save beginning of second season, played him as either an if(attack) or trequartisa(in cam position) and he got 20+ goals and 20+ assists in his first 2 seasons! Only cost 30m so is must sign if you can get him