minhajkh95

Reaction score
Hello people I wanted to know if any of you people have got rid of Ashley Young from Manchester United. For me he is so tough to get rid off his value is ?12 million and I have set his asking price at ?5 million. Still no ****** offers :L Please i need some help to get rid of this guy lol.

i just started my man u long term save and i cant get rid of him

i just started my man u long term save and i cant get rid of him

I even offered him to clubs for loan and they only need to pay 10% of his wages still no-one wants him :L need to free up on my wage bill!

dont think you can get rid of him so i have sold rvp vidic valencia and buttner

Offer him to clubs for 0, that will atleast get him off your wage budget. what's he on like 100k per week?

I sold vidic and buttner but I'm keeping valencia and RVP for a while lol i didn't want a major overhaul I'm thinking of doing everything slowly lol

cant beleive you sold valencia,my top goalscorer the last 2 seasons.i could have sold ashely young to watford but only for 3 mill plus he was wanting 61k a week till his contract ran out .

Yep, to Southampton for 19m first season. Downside, he wanted 60kpw for that deal. I wonder has anyone sold Cleverley?

i sold rooney buttner & cleverly tryna get rid of young got newcastle & southampton intrested in him for 5 mill & brought in de rossi & shaw

Just started a file as United and I offloaded Cleverley to PSG for 15million quick smart

LOL I actually made selling Ashley Young my challenge in my Man Utd career. xD

Sold him to newcastle for 8m, offered him out for 12m, no one offered, offered him for 8m no one offered, offered him for 6m newcastle offered, rejected that and offered him back out for 8m and newcastle offered again.

I got rid of him in an exchange deal for Shaw (I know who got the better deal!)

3million to Everton. It nearly got to the stage when I'd have paid a team to take him

Yep, to Southampton for 19m first season. Downside, he wanted 60kpw for that deal. I wonder has anyone sold Cleverley?

I kept Cleverley he has like a potential of 3.5* plus hes home-grown lol

Don't go by his average stats, he's owesome in FM. In real life i admit he's lost it. Keep him

Last edited:

I also wanted to sell Cleverly and lucky that nobody bought him when i offered him out, he won the PFA, i only played him half a season as i had no faith, one league cup game e played got man of the match, he made me play him almost every game after that, ending the season with a 7.91 average rating, no matter where he played, B2B, Winger, Inside Forward, AP, DLP, he was amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk