Only manage to get rid of Young once... to Everton for free... Started a new save, and decided to be more patient, and give him some games to show off to other clubs.. The man is an assist-machine! 3 goals, and 11 assists in 13 games! Still not wanted by other clubs though...

Only manage to get rid of Young once... to Everton for free... Started a new save, and decided to be more patient, and give him some games to show off to other clubs.. The man is an assist-machine! 3 goals, and 11 assists in 13 games! Still not wanted by other clubs though...

With them stats you shouldn't be wanting to sell, what i realised is that players attributes could fool you, because a players preferred move could making him better, so a players preferred move could make him score/assist more..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, but as a United-fan, I don't want him at my club... :p

sold him to southampton for 5.5 mill gotta pay wage contribution till the end of his contract but its worth it :D

Has anyone ever actually wanted to keep him? 
who would want to keep him he's the worst winger that ive seen play for manchester united in the last 25 years even jesper blomqvist was better and he was **** haha he plays the inside forward role but its his positional sense he doesnt even position him self in an inside forward position more of a winger positon but because he rarely has a cross in his locker it has evra who has to always do the work that he seems incapable of poor poor player

I know, but as a United-fan, I don't want him at my club... :p

Haha, i l know what you mean, when i do United saves, he is the 1st person out, you can get 7.5mil for him from Southampton or Newcastle, but i was using LFC transfer update till the patch came out, so i don't know about now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't sell him.. Mainly because it was difficult to get a good value for him, and then because he's actually pretty good ingame. Then again, I was using the default database, so probably that's it..