jhl1989

Reaction score
Has any one tried having 2 DLP's and have both of them get 100+ and get good results?

Yeah I have. Didn't work for me. Tried that against City with PSG in my first season in the Europa League and lost 5-0 hahaha

It's risky unless you have a good winger to deliver the ball to your striker. If not, he will get isolated and become useless.

yeah easily mate, racking up passes is easy :) creating possession into chances is a different story...

yeah easily mate, racking up passes is easy :) creating possession into chances is a different story...

Amen..... Someone , can't remember, posted a link to a tactic which boasted 93% possession and basically a few chances where they scored!!!! Only won the game 2-0 and it was with Barca.

Think I'd rarer have 50-60% possession and create 20 shots and loads of chances.

You stay classy......

In answer to your question?. Try a DLP and an AP.

Never tried two but logic would say it won't create the chances as neither would get forward. Both would sit back and play longer through balls, but to who?????. You would have to distribute to wings and have some reliable wingers too.

Not saying its impossible but guess you would need some serious tweaking on the team and player instructions!!!

You stay classy......

Amen..... Someone , can't remember, posted a link to a tactic which boasted 93% possession and basically a few chances where they scored!!!! Only won the game 2-0 and it was with Barca.

Think I'd rarer have 50-60% possession and create 20 shots and loads of chances.

You stay classy......
But with that possession it's very hard for your opposition to score a goal, how can they score if they don't have ball? :)

But with that possession it's very hard for your opposition to score a goal, how can they score if they don't have ball? :)

True, but then again this was in à friendly against à much, much weaker opposition where à default 442 using " hassle opponent" would have seen Barca win with 5+ goals an have 70+ % possession.

The reason for the 93 % was because à superior team played aggressiv to retreiev the ball and then had no intention to attack but just keep possession, this againt à team with no intention to press or sit with men infront Of the ball. In theory, if Barca had had the kickoff in both halfes, they could have had 100 % possesssion :)

Last edited: