Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/S3/RegionalEndpoint/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 83

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/DefaultsMode/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 85

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/Endpoint/UseFipsEndpoint/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 82

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/Endpoint/UseDualstackEndpoint/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 83

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/EndpointDiscovery/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 86

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/Retry/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 88

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/ClientSideMonitoring/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 90

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/S3/UseArnRegion/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 83

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/S3/RegionalEndpoint/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 83

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/DefaultsMode/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 85

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/Endpoint/UseFipsEndpoint/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 82

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/Endpoint/UseDualstackEndpoint/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 83

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/EndpointDiscovery/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 86

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/Retry/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 88

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/ClientSideMonitoring/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 90

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/S3/UseArnRegion/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 83

Has Fm-Base and its members helped you with FM?

Has Fm-Base and its members helped you with Fm?

• Yes it has

Votes: 145 94.2%
  • No it has not

Votes: 9 5.8%

• Total voters
i would like to create this thread to see the percentage of how many people feel as though members like myself or anyone else on here helped you when you needed it or ignored you and made fun of you?

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

its not really actually got anything to do with him, i would just like to see, its interesting ;)
i am about 100% sure that was pure sarcasm right there... :wub:

anyone starts being idiots or leaving ****** comments and this is closed.

all he wants is a poll vote.

There are some really helpful members on this site.

EDIT: Honestly, this is totally what I said, no editing by mods here at all..... ;)

defo not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted, i think the majority of people will say yes, i could officially say that i have helped many people in the forum, and ive seen other people helping so i couldnt think of some people saying no

Obviously. Skins, transfer updates, club and competition logo's. And loads of people download the tactics and shortlists off here.

if you have voted no, kindly leave a short statement as to why you think this? (as Max suggested, no moaning and having a dig at anyone) :p

on the whole everyone on here is helpful. Although sometimes, comments meant to be Light hearted and a bit of fun are misunderstood, leading to silly arguments. But, like i say, its not enough to detract from the fact that this site and its members are helpful/legendary :)

Just the sheer number of players that I've found out about on here in itself deserves a yes, the skins and tactical advice on here are of a very very high standard as well and the custom databases give an extra dimension to the game.

Obviously. Skins, transfer updates, club and competition logo's. And loads of people download the tactics and shortlists off here.
this. also interesting insights from people like zebedee to other aspects of football that i hadnt really though of before. plus even if their help isnt perfect, most people try and help you out give you plently of suggestions

I voted No,

I dont really Use Base for FM related stuff. I prefer to experience and experiment to find my own way round FM.

I use the Default skin, so never used a downloaded on.

I make my own Custom Databases, Prefer to use my own made stuff

I Think using other peoples tactics is pointless and defeats the object.

Shortlists in my opinion are uber gay, Basically you get told who to buy, who is good. Kinda pointless.

Sure i use Base alot for un related FM stuff, like Fifa, General Football, and Occassionally play the odd auction game, But i have never used it to help me improve on FM or any FM related Downloads.

SO i answered No.

i voted yes, i have seen the SI forum and one or two other ones and i never got into it at all! this site has loads and loads of great members who always help each other out when asked, i get PM's all the time asking for suggestions on players to sign etc and i gladly always respond to them ;) as well as asking for tips on everything involving Fm..

i mean just for example, i started a new game with Dinamo Kiev yesterday and i did not have the Ukrainian logos, so i went to addons and downloaded them, i think Stuartwatson did them and they are insane, (thanks mate) everything you need to know (and dont know yet) is on this site...

i am a proud member and will not ever join somewhere else or go looking for help elsewhere as i know that everything is right here... ;)

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

I voted No,

I dont really Use Base for FM related stuff. I prefer to experience and experiment to find my own way round FM.

Shortlists in my opinion are uber gay, Basically you get told who to buy, who is good. Kinda pointless.

Sure i use Base alot for un related FM stuff, like Fifa, General Football, and Occassionally play the odd auction game, But i have never used it to help me improve on FM or any FM related Downloads.

SO i answered No.
that is perfectly acceptable mate, i completely understand where you are coming from, i just do not appreciate your sly underhanded remark about shortlists ;)

I voted yes, I download many skins, and add on's from this site. Also Mascio was brought to my attention <3

if it was not for fm base i wouldnt know about marco verratti and romelu lukaku :D

Single best website Ive found for FM advice, I would never of found Marco Veratti, Nic Ottamendi early and cheap etc without this site. I would of ended up buying them when they got world class at silly money instead.

I voted No,

SO i answered No.
As you only use this site to troll and generally be a **** i can understand why you voted no, im not even sure you know what FM is tbh.

Ive never needed help with playing the game so cant comment on that but the site is great for skins, logo's and facepacks etc.

Last edited:
For a non-creatively thinking dude like myself, this site, these forums, threads & posts have been invaluable in opening my eyes to the depth of FM 2010. The tactics & game add-on downloads have been much appreciated but in particular, it is the opinion & feedback I've read on these pages that gets me coming back time & time again. Well done to all CONSTRUCTIVE contributors

Main FM benefits I've got from FM Base are graphical - logo packs, megapacks, kit packs. Had some good players brought to my attention, but I like to find my own, otherwise I might as well not play and just read other people's posts with these players, same with tactics, will not download them. Another good thing is that its helped me actually get into my FM games, I used to struggle to play for a few months, now I've gone up to 4 seasons (got taken over by a sugar daddy, yawn). Voted yes ofc.

As you only use this site to troll and generally be a **** i can understand why you voted no, im not even sure you know what FM is.

well tbh, i have pretty much have the exact same opinion on you, i tried to be nice over my post, but if your going to be a **** over it, so be it, Wish i was as cool as you JP. Shame i not such a douche

I probaly get infracted for that, but oh well.

After all his is a mod who called me a ****, so tbh i think i am well with in my rights to call him a douche and a ****

Last edited:
I usually give honest answers on this forum, weather that be kit-making, transfers and stories. I'm going to honest here aswell....

I would never look anywhere else - this is probably the best football related forum I've ever seen.

I voted No,

SO i answered No.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f74/the-greatest-teams-off-all-time-i-need-your-help-t29147.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/skins-and-graphics-in-steam-t23556.html

LIAR!!