Has Italian footie gone f*cking crazy?

They're obviously saying that so no one bids for him.
If someone would come in next summer and bid 20-30 million pounds for him, they'd sell him instantly.

Umm...he's not being serious, he's just stating ridiculously high price for his player to scare other teams off. How many times have you heard ridiculous valuations like that? Happens all the time. Anyways, if Carroll is 40 million quid, than 80 million quid for Pastore doesn't sound too far off.

Yes,100 millions for Pastore is a bit exagerated,but don't be surprised if you hear that Manchester City Bids 150m for him....

Much like the 100m Hulk valuation when he came into the limelight.

Everyone knows that what clubs value ther eplayers at and what they go for are 2 completely different things.. im guessin he'll leave in the summer 35mil max

Obviously they just did this to show they are not selling him anytime soon

Like others had said, it's to put off clubs. But I am pretty sure Man City will be bidding £100m after reading this..

I remember when Newcastle said they wouldn't sell Jenas for less than £20 million. Then sold him or £7million. Happens all the time, it's like on FM if lots ofclubs are interested in your player you set an insanely high asking price for him.

They're obviously saying that so no one bids for him.
If someone would come in next summer and bid 20-30 million pounds for him, they'd sell him instantly.

I don't think so, Real Madrid in the summer offered 35 million and Palermo rejected that offer.

If the player wants to leave, the club wont be able to stop him and will sell him at reduced price...