can you please post team instructions because we can not download the tactic so to recreat it?
seems to work wonders!

all the highlited games are using this tactic!

I feel this year team talks and tactical briefings are vital, usually something id leave to assistant manager but not this year due to the squad dynamics feature!

are they player instructions

Is there a way to see player instructions on one screen? or would I have to screenshot each role? I'm not sure if theres custom instructions set or just the ones that go with the chosen roles?

UPDATE
- Added miror download link for maybe solution of crashes.

Still not fixed for me, so if anyone can help out...

It worked for me to load the tactic and not go into manage tactics.

Is there a way to see player instructions on one screen? or would I have to screenshot each role? I'm not sure if theres custom instructions set or just the ones that go with the chosen roles?

think you have to screen shot every 1

you use any in game shouts?

So who takes corners?

use the Suk Sam corner tactic .. this is the URL to the page ---> http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-18-tactics/367713-suk-sam-corner-kick.html

just sharing and I hope everyone benefits from this.. u cant score every corner but u have good chances to score and probably 1-2 goals from corners every 2-3 games.. depending on your player stats for heading, jumping and finishing.

Already implented in tactic, MCL for L and MCR for R, and no shouts.

Working great for me in my Deportivo's save. Currently 1 on La Liga and we are expected to finish 10. The amount of opportunities from corner kicks are insane! I only tweaked it to suit better my players or played wingers on support vs big rivals.

View attachment 79505

Working great for me in my Bogor Regis save. Struggled to find right tactic at start but started to use this tactic after the Willing home game in the FA cup. Wingers are amazing and defence is very solid, even my strikers who are completely unsuitable for the role of false nine score regularly. Predicted mid-table but now title contenders thanks to this tactic. Also corners are incredible, almost goal a game.

Working great for me in my Bogor Regis save. Struggled to find right tactic at start but started to use this tactic after the Willing home game in the FA cup. Wingers are amazing and defence is very solid, even my strikers who are completely unsuitable for the role of false nine score regularly. Predicted mid-table but now title contenders thanks to this tactic. Also corners are incredible, almost goal a game.

Happy to see it mate