Reaction score
I decided, as a laugh, to play Pepe Reina on the wing against Wycombe Wanderers. And yet somehow he managed to score a hat-trick all coming from open play. And here is the proof:

View attachment 140704

Has anyone else ever achieved this with their goalkeeper?

Haha, quality.. Never tried it tbh.. Any idea what his outfield rating is?

never achieved that but i did manage to get 2 from the opponenets goalie in one match before.

I thought it was pepe reina?

If you really did that then well done, I've never played a goalkeeper out of goal myself

Should try it with Rogerio Ceni, as he is the goalkeeper who scored the most goals ever

I scored a brace with Carini, both penalties, though.

Any chance you used FMRTE? :p Just joking, good on you for that hat-trick :)

I've had to play Goalkeepers in outfield positions before, due to injuries and to be fair they did pretty well..

On 2010 I was in the CL Final and I didn't have a striker, so I put Gomes in goal and he popped up with the winner.

I don't do it unless I really have to tho.

I did it on one of the older Footy managers with Kasper Schmeichel for man city in pre season to see if he had his fathers goal scoring touch, He Did (H)
No Screenies though sorry.:(

awesome, thats a great effort by reina :) never seen anything like it!

Never happened to me, had few keepers score. Oscar Ustari scored a cracker from a free kick in my Leeds save in FM10.

He hit in from the edge of his own box, floated up the whole pitch and went in.

Quality.

I accidentally put Victor Valdes up front in a friendly against some ****** Spanish non-league side (one of those affiliated clubs) and he scored twice. XD

good use of FMRTE mate
shut up.

I decided, as a laugh, to play Pepe Reina on the wing against Wycombe Wanderers. And yet somehow he managed to score a hat-trick all coming from open play. And here is the proof:

View attachment 140704

Has anyone else ever achieved this with their goalkeeper?

Haha, quality :$
Once I had accidently took off Drogba for Turnbull, and he missed a absolute sitter :(
Not all goalkeepers dreams come true you know..

So United really want him to replace Giggs. You wily old man Fergie.