SE7

Reaction score
Need some help...

...I'm managing Charlton and at the start of my second season in the prem (finished 11th in my first season). My chairman refuses most of my requests, wont upgrade any training facilities, always refuses to increase wages/transfer buget.

He shows no ambition at all and its driving me crazy. He took over the club when we were still in league 1 and acts like we are still playing in that league.

How can I get him to leave/taken over??

PLEASE HELP

cheers

SE7

Last edited:
****, looks like I'm stuck with him then.

Well thanks for the answers.

Cheers

SE7

I hate your chairman too :(
You can change him :
1. Perform really bad, and he'll want to leave. Only problem is, you'll be sacked before he leaves.
2. Download FMRTE ( if you already dont have one), type name of your chairman, set his club status to "1". Or, change his "finance" attributes to "20".

Need some help...

...I'm managing Charlton and at the start of my second season in the prem (finished 11th in my first season). My chairman refuses most of my requests, wont upgrade any training facilities, always refuses to increase wages/transfer buget.

He shows no ambition at all and its driving me crazy. He took over the club when we were still in league 1 and acts like we are still playing in that league.

How can I get him to leave/taken over??

PLEASE HELP

cheers

SE7

Have you told him you think he is showing no ambition? Sometimes he will change his mind, the chances are slim though.

Aye your rep is probably still low as you only just got promoted and you most likely haven't been there long enough to persuade him! Changing chairman with FMRTE wont make much difference. Just do well and will probably upgrade facilities next season.

Have you told him you think he is showing no ambition? Sometimes he will change his mind, the chances are slim though.

Yeah, I've told him.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Aye your rep is probably still low as you only just got promoted and you most likely haven't been there long enough to persuade him! Changing chairman with FMRTE wont make much difference. Just do well and will probably upgrade facilities next season.

This is my 4th season incharge, with two promotions and finsihing 11th in my first prem season. I would consider this as doing well.

How is your finances though, Such as are you keeping a tight wage budget ? and is your club in debt ? because obviously you need to be financially secure to be able to upgrade the facilities.