MarcLUFC

Reaction score
Layout, everything. Have the designers never heard of information overload? And they say they made it easier to find what you want. The opposite to me.

so what you're saying is.......you're not too keen? It is the demo after all

It's only the default skin, a few weeks/months after the full game is out there'll be new skins and it'll change the look.

TBF, the new skin is the best default yet. The font is the main plus, and the colours work correctly. You can change the layout of things with the little arrow at the top-right of sections.

So, you hate the layout, not the skin

i feel that putting too many things together will cause the font to be smaller and therefore abit hard for me to read...

I hate the new layout as well, it's very confusing but I am trying to get used to it. It was more simple before, where could easily navigate through the things you wanted with a few clicks. Now it's like a freaking labyrinth. But I guess that like the new facebook layout constantly coming, we'll get used to this as well.

The new layout is excellent for me IMO.
It shows everything i need to see either in team ,players or home screen.
No need for me to click several tabs until i see everything i need to look at anymore. And furthermore, you can decide what info to be showed at each column.
Yes, it might be a bit labyrinth at first, but when you get used to it, it is awesome..!!

the big blocks of white hurt my eyes, but yeh i guess it's the overall layout that i can't stand. They had it right in FM10, why change it? I prefer to click on separate tabs to find info, it's just too much to have it all on the same page.

Everything is excellent IMO, but my main concern is that the font is too small compared to FM11 and also getting hard to get used in the tactics screen.

I think this one is the best ever! I did dislike the previous ones, but you can change a few things and it's OK^^ And the custom skins will be out anytime soon too. So no need to make a fuss^^

If the font is too small, change the resolution in preferences. It will mean that fewer items come up in people's profiles and the font should be larger...

The layout for me is fine, the only two big things I need to get adjusted to are the tactics screen and player profile screen without the attributes circle, but other than that everything is awesome and the demo is awesome :D

The font is Arial Narrow and it works great in my eyes, i have even changed my FM11 skins the this same font it looks great i love it...
i will agree at the start the information on the screens is a lot but everybody is going to change their opinions once the full version and are used to looking at it...take for instant all the previous versions the layout and font has changed a lot... FM12 looks slick^^)

On everyone of these threads all I want to put is........... iTS A DEMO!!!!!!!!!!

Just downloaded DAZS8 Dark skin v1.2 Absolutely awesome.I've added kits badges backgrounds and faces to my demo and now it looks the bees-knees.Thank you for a wonderful effort