gthame1992

Reaction score
Has anyone played as Havant & Waterlooville, if so what coaches and scouts can you recommend me for the first season.

I've brought 2 players from the free agents, James Gilpin and Gifton Noel-Williams, I've loaned Tommy Tejan-Sie from Dagenham & Redbridge and also loaned Dan Fitchett from Wycombe, any ideas on who to sign aswell will be useful, mainly loans.

I have Jimmy Hunter as my Assistant Manager and Steve Whitehall as my Physio.

martiin reilly, tommy amos, adam boyes sign them 3 and you won't stop scoring!
also try and get ruben hazell on a free i had him until the championship!

martiin reilly, tommy amos, adam boyes sign them 3 and you won't stop scoring!
also try and get ruben hazell on a free i had him until the championship!

what patch you did this with, Ruben Hazell is at Oldham.

and Gifton Noel-Williams is a beast in the lower league to my past knowledge.

I need most help with staff more than players.

what patch you did this with, Ruben Hazell is at Oldham.

and Gifton Noel-Williams is a beast in the lower league to my past knowledge.

I need most help with staff more than players.
oh sorry i was on 11.2 but i think i just put in a £0 offer for hazell and they accepted...

There's a Havant guide somewhere on this site. Should be useful to you.

There's a Havant guide somewhere on this site. Should be useful to you.

I found one, that just players mate, not staff.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

just won the first league game 2-1, after coming from 1-0 behind, Manny Williams got both goals for me.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

I really need help for staff the most, I have no coaches and no scouts.

The guide was written by me. The players that I have suggested should help you, I advise that you keep hold of Mustafa Tiryaki (sp) up front who will bang in the goals if played as a poacher. Havant is a fun save and you should get promoted with them in your first season, good luck mate.

The guide was written by me. The players that I have suggested should help you, I advise that you keep hold of Mustafa Tiryaki (sp) up front who will bang in the goals if played as a poacher. Havant is a fun save and you should get promoted with them in your first season, good luck mate.

any help with coaches and scouts?

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

scouts might been sorted.