foster13

Reaction score
Right, i have come across a tactic which i think will be great. It is not my tactic i just found it.

I've only played three games, so it is early to say how good it is, but the signs are good.

View attachment 166528
View attachment 166529
View attachment 166530

I know i haven't hammered teams in these games but the impressive thing is the amount of chances i have limited my opposition to and the amount of chances i have had.

It says on the site i got it from the author wishes for it not to be uploaded on another site so i will just point you in the direction of it.

Football manager

Look good.. can you update your and see how this tac going.

how did you get kolarov???

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

or Neymar???

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

or Lavezzi???

It's 2017 but he's probably Barcelona's 2010-2011 in matter of players quality so any tactic would do good.Such a puncher in the face:mad:

It's 2017 but he's probably Barcelona's 2010-2011 in matter of players quality so any tactic would do good.Such a puncher in the face:mad:

You should be shot for saying that. Its a load of Rubbish. Sparks Tactic is VERY VERY good.

But by your logic I could play a 4-4-2 at AC just because they have amazing players and it would work?
wrong, the tactic needs to fit the team. Player quality is just a bonus.

My team is no way as good as barca's. Granted, i do have a good team, however i would say i've only got the 5th or 6th strongest team in the league, but with this tactic, it appears i am going to walk the league

You should be shot for saying that. Its a load of Rubbish. Sparks Tactic is VERY VERY good.

But by your logic I could play a 4-4-2 at AC just because they have amazing players and it would work?
wrong, the tactic needs to fit the team. Player quality is just a bonus.
For the first time, I love your post :p