Have Any Computer controlled lower league teams done well on your saves?

winfield

Reaction score
I still scout lower leagues even though I'm in the premiership now but I just noticed one team has slowly and steadily been climbing up the rungs. They've been buying some of my young uns that I transfer list and I was pretty impressed that the they've climbed 4 divisions in 8 years and are about to get to L1. (Charlton is dropping like a rock down and in the lower half of L2,and Blackburn is in the bottom half of the Championship)

Any one else see computer controlled low league teams doing well?

Haven't Paid enough attention to those ones. Too busy fighting off Notts County and Shrewsbury in the PL...

I know a couple of non-conference teams have got as far as L2, but never any further than that.

On my Shields game Coventry Copeswood from level 10 have a tycoon in charge and are at BSN level now probs go far they have alot of money

exeter got to the prem in the 100 year save game i downloaded, but never seen it my self, cool

On my Edinburgh Uni save, no small team has been excellent, but Hamilton, who were Division one at one point, finished third in the SPL and qualified for the Europa League.

Also, Clyde (division 2) won the Scottish cup one season

Indirectly, I've seen it, but mostly because I like to take a "pet team" and loan them a lot of my players so they stand a fairly good chance.

In one (now forsaken) save I even had a team climb to my own division, than taken over and surpassed me.
Bastards.

Yeah I have Mansfield but they've never been able to get over L1/L2 always get promoted to L1 and then relegated the next

I've seen Huddersfield qualifying for the Europa League through the Premiership once! That was
around 2016/17 if I remember correctly, while Burnley plummeted down to League 2 in the same amount of time.

in 2009 it was oxford who got in the championship and in 2010 it is notts county getting to the prem

on my totthenem save millwall got to the champions league, and oxford in championship and im in 6th season, boltan and wigan are in L1,doncaster in L2 and Merthyr and fleetwood in league 2 and Accrington lost in L1 Playoff final in 2nd season, tranmere and hereford in blue square north/south. In scotland on my save Livinston are in scottish prem.

Last edited:
Woodley Sports have gone from Northern Premier League---- Premier Division all the way to League One on mine and have Chris Riggott (Middlesbrough) as there manager im in 2018 :)

in my save Blyth Spartans have done this

09/10 - Champions Blue Square North
10/11 - Champions Blue Square Premier
11/12 - Lost Play-Off Final League 2
12/13 - they are top of League 2 with 2 games to go (Promoted, probably champions)

in my save Blyth Spartans have done this

09/10 - Champions Blue Square North
10/11 - Champions Blue Square Premier
11/12 - Lost Play-Off Final League 2
12/13 - they are top of League 2 with 2 games to go (Promoted, probably champions)

So its realistic then ;)

on my holidaying career basingstoke got to premier league in 2019 and norwich and scunthorpe are in Blue square premier. also apparently qpr are in debt in league 1 but are 6th and afc wimbleden chester and dag and red are all on 5 points after 13 games in league 1 and even stranger daisy hill in division lower then blue square premier with 3 leagues in.

Biggleswade Town...

LOL.

On mine it's probably Bristol City's promotion to the Premier League and then their establishment of a top club in England.

yeah man, i live in northampton so its good to see them up there

Now you come to mention it yes, Ive noticed Exter do rather well, Making it into the championship