Have I created the ultimate tactic/formation?

gizmo85

Reaction score
Guys am currently in dec first season with arsenal I think i have created a really good tactic/formation 4231..

my record reads lost 2 drawn 2 and win the rest which is like 18 games with most of them being clean sheets so I ask is this just a decent record or have I created the ultimate tactic I am currently 7 points clear of city at top of league..

if this is an unsual record I will upload the tactic so looking for feed back??

You've had a good season, I wouldn't say it is the ultimate tactic as others have done the same but let others like W4NKER try it!

Guys am currently in dec first season with arsenal I think i have created a really good tactic/formation 4231..

my record reads lost 2 drawn 2 and win the rest which is like 18 games with most of them being clean sheets so I ask is this just a decent record or have I created the ultimate tactic I am currently 7 points clear of city at top of league..

if this is an unsual record I will upload the tactic so looking for feed back??

Join this to find out http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ios/121393-psychos-last-manager-standing.html

Av never uploaded a tactic before how do I do it lol? Usually only come on here to download but never upload lol.. I think it's a winner guy.. Beating teams 3-0 4-0 each game that includes Chelsea.. Only team to beat me is city who are my boooogey team lol.. Am in wrk but will uploa screen shots and tactic later if someone can give me Info on how to upload tactic plz..

Av never uploaded a tactic before how do I do it lol? Usually only come on here to download but never upload lol.. I think it's a winner guy.. Beating teams 3-0 4-0 each game that includes Chelsea.. Only team to beat me is city who are my boooogey team lol.. Am in wrk but will uploa screen shots and tactic later if someone can give me Info on how to upload tactic plz..
Just add it here as an attachment or upload to mediafire or somewhere and post a link