Have i lost the dressing room?

chimbomba

Reaction score
At a press conference, one of the journalist said i had "lost the dressing room" i looked at my ***. manager feedback and he says some players appear to be struggling to be motivated to play for you.

What does this mean? I have a couple who want to leave but otherwise everyone else is fine. We are playing well and above expectations but like i said, a couple of my players want to leave..

if they say they can't be motivated by you it means your reputation is to low for the team you are currently managing ;)

i am Newcastle in my first season and i think i put my description as a former professional footballer

?

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

yeah i think your right anton, it just said he is struggling for a manager with such a low reputation, safe.

Yeah, this is one of the issues with starting off at a big club, as opposed to starting unemployed where you get offered jobs by more 'realistic' clubs.

Had it with Tottenham.

a good way to figure out what the board think of the atmosphere in the dressing room is like, is to go to the confidence drop down menu at the left hand side of the squad screen:)and then chose other, it happened with me at psv when my reputation was national:) afellay said that he found it hard to be motivated by me, depsite that we won the league, and iv just started the second season and hes an outstanding player:) just hang in there:p