united762000

Reaction score
Last week in my Nottingham Forest save my team was flying. I am in my fourth season with them and was sitting 4th in the premier league after the first 15 games. I was scoring goals for fun and my defence was tighter meaner than Vinnie Jones armed with a grenade and pitbull terrier!! Fast forward to tonight. Played 3 games and lost each 3-0 and created a combined 4 attempts at goal in 270 minutes of football and my defence is looking as easy as an essex girl on a friday night!!. What has happened?!?!?!

Do you honestly expect to get a serious answer to your post when you provide no details of your team, tactic etc?

Perhaps you just played rubbish? Drop in form? Complacency?

I just wondered if something had been changed in the match engine in the past update, If anyone else had got the same thing. It is a bit strange that I can go from a top four side to not having a single shot on target in 3 games

Morale is very important. it will drop quickly if don't get the expected result.

try to lower your mentality and play for result. you are not faverite anymore.

you may fine some time to play friendly with nearby team to call back your confident.

as I know the last patch didn't change any ME, but I don't know that SI had improve any AI intelligent or not.

but i sure that when you stick to only 1 tactic and AI had found the way to counter your tactic. you will be suffer.