have my files been corrupted or is everyone finding this?

Jake

Super Moderator
Reaction score
im using the 50,000 player faces megapack. whenever i look at a french player who is in the national squad he doesnt have a face. But if i look at the same player via his clubs sqaud page then he does. this applies for players who had faces before the megapack was installed and after.
the french manager/coaching staff also dont have faces, even though they should.

heres an example.
View attachment 33934View attachment 33935

its happening on all of my saves. i havent noticed it before so i have no idea how long its been going on. has anyone else noticed this? any thoughts on what can be done?

I noticed this the other day, I think it might be due to the fact the players are in the different squads. It's the same with Holland. Perhaps they don't have the rights to have the player faces in their respective national teams.

cool yeah i thought as much, but i feared the dreaded corrupt files error message catching me off guard!

also off topic, but i checked in the facepack folder in the Mydocuments>SI>Graphics folder to see if the files were ****** and i noticed that Gary Lineker is in there, even though hes not in the game....?

Last edited:
It is something to do with the files in the INC folder. (the same sort of problem with the German national team not being real players).

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

(C: ) > Program Files > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > data > updates > update-2010 > db>
1020 > INC > all.

you can delete everything in this folder. It gets rid of all copyright problems.

you might have to delete the files from other patch updates and the original, best seeing if it works first though.

Its just a little glitch on SI's part. Because they are in different squads, the game doesn't read them. Although my players are showing in both. Nothing major though.

It is something to do with the files in the INC folder. (the same sort of problem with the German national team not being real players).

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

(C: ) > Program Files > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > data > updates > update-2010 > db>
1020 > INC > all.

you can delete everything in this folder. It gets rid of all copyright problems.

you might have to delete the files from other patch updates and the original, best seeing if it works first though.

cheers this works perfectly mate, have to start a new game to see the effects though. :'(

It's not a glitch. It's just what Holland & France wanted.