Have the ai transfers and squad building been improved?

markkkkk

Reaction score
So Im thinking about getting fm16 but I dont want to buy it if there are still the problems of the ai buying someone for 30m and then they make 2 appearances then get sold for 5m. Has this been improved? Is someone 3-4 years in game and can say whether the AI make good transfers (majority of transfers) and dont send out every youth player to a club where they get 0 game time and dont develop...

Think there is a slight problem of the ai buying the same players on every save, but other than that...The transfers mostly make sense from what i have seen, mate.

Think there is a slight problem of the ai buying the same players on every save
Just have one save then. :p

It will almost always be like that though. At the start of the game, the squads are the same. They have the same weaknesses with the same managers playing the same formation/system. So they'll be looking for the same type of players every time.

Its a bit all over the place, in my game City listed Bony for transfer before they got to the first friendly of the game. They sent Sagna and Navas down to the B team in league 9 (custom game trying to implement B team for Eng, WIP).

I think it seems better, given that AI teams are not hoarding one type of player and are generally buying players to plug their weaknesses, not buying a CB to add to the 7 they have in the squad when they only have one Left Sided play for example.

Have seen a couple of instances of the Buy for massive fee then never play them issue, I sold Fellaini for PSG for like £40m in the first season, almost 2 years later he is still at PSG, transfer listed for about £5m having played 2 games in 2 years.

Liverpool signed David Silva from City for about £6m.

Generally seems better overall.

So do you guys think its worth buying on this aspect?