SaintBantam

Reaction score
Hi, :D

Ever since I got FM for the first time just before the new year I have found it to be very easy. I've only had one "bad" season which was my very very first ever with York where we went on a 7 game winless run, dropped to 7th and I resigned.

After that, I have had a few games with Altrincham and FC Inter Turku to name a few and have always done unrealistically well!

I have never been relegated, I've never been close, I've never even had any pressure on me - for example having an insecure job. (I am not bragging, I know other people have done better. :))

So I wanted to know, have you ever been relegated - in a proper game?

Also, have you ever been sacked or asked to resign?

Never been relegated. Never been sacked. |)

Have been relegated my first season in EPL with Sheffield Wednesday, never been sacked.

got west ham into the league cup final and lost, then was sacked. While 10th and 3 points from europe with 10 games to go. Only lost because scott parker broke his leg:'(

My worst position must have been?... 2nd or 3rd with Boavista in the previous, when I reached the portuguese premier division., in FM 2010. So no, I was not relegated.

I always get sacked around mid season. Took over Juventus on my one save though, and now things go brilliantly ^^

I play with Wigan ever so often.. What do you think?

I managed to get stoke relagated when i first got FM11 so the board sacked me.

I think FM should be harder, or should have a difficulty setting at least. Although I am not sure what they would adjust to make the game harder. :p

Well, I've never been relegated. I do ragequit every so often, though.

Never been relegated in any FM. Guess I'm just good at the whole relegation battle thing.

Got relegated five months into the job at Scunthorpe, although I was appointed when they were about 20 points from safety and had the shittest squad in the northern hemisphere.

No, I always seem to do annoyingly well, although I'd imagine relegation would be more likely if I tried LLM again.

I was relegated a few times in fm 2007 with shels as they had 3 players and no wage or transfer budget so it was like the impossible task.

just lost carling cup final to liverpool then drew with man u and arsenal.six points above relegation only six games left then out of the blue sacked aaarrrggghhh.nufc

Last edited:
I got relegated from the Premiership after getting Reading promoted.

Down on the last day of the season, was an absolute killer </3

A mate of mine got Forest promoted on FM 3 or 4 years ago. He was in a relegation battle all season and kept them up on the last day. It was a thrilling save and I couldn't help but to watch him playing any time I could. It was much more interesting than any title chase that I have seen or played

I wish I could have a proper relegation battle. :(

Thanks for the comments, everyone! :)