dany_kallery

Reaction score
I am curious, have you ever get any world class players like rooney, ronaldinho, lampard, gerrard, messi in a free transfer?

Depends on everybodys view of world class, I've got some very good players on a Free - Felipe Melo, Joe Cole (though he was 32) etc but never any of the top 5/6 players no

When starting off Jay DeMerit is a steal! He is an immense centre halve! You can usually get him for around 7k a week!

As tubby said, it depends on what you consider world class. I've signed Rooney, Messi, C Ronaldo, Deco, Dzeko, Adler, Akinfeev, Balotelli, Lahm and others on free transfers but the first four have all been over 30 when I signed them.

Just got Paulo Henrique for Young Boys in 2015 where surely he is the best AM in the game.

i got mascherano and de gea for Juventus, Hulk for Arsenal, Rooney for Real madrid, Cristiano Ronaldo and Ivica Olic for Sporting CP. De Gea was a massive signing, since my keeper at juve sucked.

I got Kanu, Boa Morte, Jay De'Merit, Paul Scholes and Giulerrmo Franco (sp)

I nearly cried with excitement :)

Ibrahimovich, Joe cole, Lavezzi all for Stevenage all 3 in mid and late 30s but still doing great in the championship for me

edit: this is on fm10 btw

i had ryan babel and ben arfa for free in the third season