Have you ever got a Messi through your youth system?

endersgame

Reaction score
I've been playing this game on and off for a few years and I have yet to get a player that came through the youth system with a PA of 190+. I have gotten at least one a season that are around the 160 mark when I get my network going and maybe two or three 170 but nothing as close to the Messi's of this world. So if you have managed to get the next wonderkid, how did you do it?

Offt, it's a weird one. It all depends on your clubs current reputation at first, I think you're probably best finding someone like that as the seasons go on when you're at a club like Barcelona, or Man United, or Real Madrid etc. Jack Whilshere comes close, Ox Chamberlain too and Neymar is BETTER than Messi, statistically when you bring him to Barca. So they're out there man, you just have to broaden your database (hahaha)

View attachment 243018

Yip. Got some brilliant ones in my Bilbao side but this guy came in at the end of the 1st season and has won every world player award going since

Holy ****, you have gone to nearly 2030, hahahaha. Dedicated playing there. Is there no one in the close future though?

I had an English striker in 2018 last year, Jordan Foy. Insane stats at 17/18, scored 80 goals in his first year after scoring over 100 goals in the U18's. Nailed 8 past Ajax on his CL debut :)
View attachment 243029

Signed this one too, at 19 from Switzerland. Now labelled the "Saudi Messi" and is inline to win the World Golden Ball.
View attachment 243030

Last edited:
im currently in 2027 with southampton and are now the number one club in the world. (i have written a story on another forum) and ive had one or two stunners come through my ranks. I wouldnt know what there PA is because i dont use third party tools but one player was amazing and much better than Messi. However he was a striker. Il post a Screen shot later when im home from work

managed to get a couple through my youth system that i have posted in the above thread....downloaded genie scout cos i really wanted to see their pa...a striker of mine called paul **** has a pa of 193 and a midfielder called darryl butterworth has a pa of 191..got a couple 175+ that i have posted in their too...so it is possible and that was at everton...maybe i have just got lucky? in my latest crop of youth players i got nothin about a 2 star though :(

Ok.. Maybe it's because I usually take lower reputation clubs on and leave when I win the champions league and world club cup. I'm in my third year in at St. Pauli and in the middle of the first division table, so I will try giving it 10 years and see what happens when I become the richest and most successful club in the world. My previous club (Sandhausen) I got nothing over 140 in the three seasons I was there.

By the way, in a previous save I got this regen that was pretty good but hated playing him because his name was Roger Fuchs :).

Last edited:
I think everyone knows who that is now Klippy!

Sorry - havent been able to get into a new save yet or get a network one going and not back into Bilbao either but missing Aitor so had to post it lol

Sorry - havent been able to get into a new save yet or get a network one going and not back into Bilbao either but missing Aitor so had to post it lol

Love him more then any child you could have in real life :p

Love him more then any child you could have in real life :p

Not at the moment no - but if my daughter ended up supporting Sunderland/Rangers/Celtic or Man Utd then that could change! lol.

I had an English striker in 2018 last year, Jordan Foy. Insane stats at 17/18, scored 80 goals in his first year after scoring over 100 goals in the U18's. Nailed 8 past Ajax on his CL debut :)
View attachment 243029

Signed this one too, at 19 from Switzerland. Now labelled the "Saudi Messi" and is inline to win the World Golden Ball.
View attachment 243030

what skin is that you using ?

View attachment 243086View attachment 243084

Richard Tagoe played in the Champions League Final at just 17, and impressed, now replacing Chris Smalling as my right back. Jimmy Howard is just being brought into my first team.

Tagoe is a 4 star potential (to be a key player) however he already is a key player for me, and Howard also has 4 star potential, and I've bought them both into my England squad.