have you ever managed to be self-sufficient? (player-wise) (except for bilbao)

Nolan92

Reaction score
Have anyone of you fmacinados managed to stay in the top flight, with the majority of the players going thru your'e Academies? or with just barley buying a player?

(except Bilbao)

I once managed it but I guess it wouldn't count since I fmrte'd a academy for Valencia.

Man Utd - one of the best youth academies ever. every year brings top-flight regens.

Yer I did it with Chelsea, kept asking to expand youth recruitment knowledge and built up world knowledge so much we were just poaching the best kids going. 10 years into the game brought through team after team through the youth, I'm 2030 haven't bought a player over 17 in 20 years. The club finances are amazing, it's good to cause it's easy to keep a cap on high wages, plus these players know your system and philosophy by the time they make the first team, and you have moulded them to the position you need them to play.

Yer I did it with Chelsea, kept asking to expand youth recruitment knowledge and built up world knowledge so much we were just poaching the best kids going. 10 years into the game brought through team after team through the youth, I'm 2030 haven't bought a player over 17 in 20 years. The club finances are amazing, it's good to cause it's easy to keep a cap on high wages, plus these players know your system and philosophy by the time they make the first team, and you have moulded them to the position you need them to play.

Amazing might try that with madrid and inter.