Have you ever played with your rival team

Never be Shrewsbury cos they will never have the beast that is Matheiu Manset :)

played with newcastle a few weeks ago was aiming to stay as manager but do really ****, i got bored and gave up after first game of the season.

Na never played as Palace or Millwall, but I have played as Argentina, which is a rival of England if that counts.

Rangers, Lyn or Lillestroem... I'd feel dirty, and not just because of the strip; Huns are filthy and need a bath! (A)

Played as Aston Villa every FM ive had, very versatile squad and i love using wingers. Need to do a proper save with them on FM11 now. On FM10 I won everything with villa and it was fun.

Did half a season with the ****, just to see what Wilshire was like before starting an England save. Deleted it shortly after, would never consider a proper save with em. And would never play as Chelski, no fun with all that cash

Played with Small Heath Alliance. I still have bad dreams.

That team has existed since the 1880's, so you would have a job 8-|

I have never even considered the possibility of managing the Vile, although i have had a dabble at the Albion, and Dog heads in the past

liverpool fan, man u no chelsea yes won 5 prem league titles and champions league.

I started a game with Porto and did an AVB 1st season, built an awesome squad and were killing each game, Juventus, Chelsea, Man City managers all got sacked around the same time, I applied for Chelsea and Juve first, both got rejected, then City came up a day after that!

I have never managed them nor have I managed in the EPL since my 1st proper save with United several months ago!

I applied and they offered me a 4 year, 45k deal! £63 million budget :p this was end of November 2011.

they were lying 16th in the table :) hahahaha and have overpayed on so many players with the most ridiculous contracts for players I have ever seen...

Farfan was on like 102k a week ffs! so I took the job :p want to get Europe this season (even Europa) win a small cup, 2nd season, win smaller Cup, F.A or Carling and qualify for the ECL as well as challenging for the title, then win everything from there!

I have soldfor the following players:
Adebayor (still have to pay him 52k a week for 2 years, better than 150k) £9.8m
Barry (still trying to get him to go to Schalke, he rejects their contracts) £5.25
Caicedo (Spartak Moscow) £5.8m
Radoi (Stoke City) £8.5m
Wright Phillips (free to Wigan)
Given (cant remember, £2.8m)
other useless keeper (£1.4 to Tottenham)
Farfan (trying to straight swap Porto for Moutinho but Farfan rejects at the last hurdle)

trying to get rid of:
Onahua, Bellamy, Richards (out on loan at Liverppol, stats are worse than I have ever seen before) Santa Cruz, Cabaye, a few other crappy players:

have already organized transfers in:

Javi Martinez - Athletic £14m
Phil Jones - Blackburn £16m (1st time buying him)
Renan - Porto (brought him from Avai 1st season, favourite keeper) £9.25m
trying to get Bakambu who I got for Porto, but he is not interested at the moment..

Porto lost their 1st 3 games of the season after I left ;(

I have won 2 and drawn 1 since joining City...

cost me £2m to terminate the Assistant Managers contract :) haahaha! I noticed how players/agents try and Rape City when it comes to contracts, Renan was asking for like 40k a week and he is currently on 6.5k at my old Porto team! Martinez wanted 88k, negotiated to 60k and a £3 million signing on fee!

anyway, I have saved both saves as I wanted a little bit of a challenge to get City top 2 and win some things then will probably be off to Spain or Italy....

Looking at this title on the recent threads section.. XD 'Have you ever played with your......'

I don't see a reason why not to play with your rivals...

But first make the clubs you support way better! I am a big fan of Hajduk(stupid Stoke!) and I'd manage Dinamo after I had made about 12 out of 16 Croatian First Division clubs better... otherwise it would be too easy...

I could never ever bring myself to play as Southampton, it just feels wrong and besides Pompey is a fun save anyway.

I have unfortunately played with Newcastle when they were in the Championship on 09/10 version and managed to the the treble no thanks to Diego Renan, Bernardo & Milveskyi single handedly shredding the world of football! I have to say it was one of my favourite games I've had on any versions especially how I was in profit with my transfers after 6 seasons :)

Shame I cannot succeed with Sunderland :(