Have you ever scored in OT?

• Total voters

Teiwaz

Reaction score
Well, title says it all. Have you ever scored in OT?

Last edited:
0-0 vs barca, Champs league final with Swansea

Enter extra time, at the end the score was 3-2 our way

Had a freakin heart attack when they started coming back. (Got up 3-0 first half, they roared back the second)

0-0 vs barca, Champs league final with Swansea

Enter extra time, at the end the score was 3-2 our way

Had a freakin heart attack when they started coming back. (Got up 3-0 first half, they roared back the second)

Well, that's Extra Time (ET) not Over Time (OT)...

Aah got confused

A fair few times, my team always seem to leave the clincher for the 85+ mark

Whether its 1-1, 2-1 etc; m Swansea side practically scored in stoppage every 4/5 ganes last season.

I suppose you meant stoppage time? Had quite a lot of goals scored in stoppage time tbh. My Southampton side just loves to score during the last minute of the game to make me nervous.

I got the the winning goal in the second leg of the championship play-offs with wednesday which lead to me winning 5-0 in the final!

Yep, I've got the draw and the win in OT several times.

Done a few- one of the best was 95th minute when my young Chilean CB heads home a corner- his only goal of the season! V Blackburn to win the match and take me to first in the table

The best I had was scoring an equalizer with around 10 seconds left in stoppage time. Because I normally play just showing 'key' moments, the match engine always shows you the last minute or so of the game. I was watching it thinking, ****** I lost, waiting to give the team talk and then my wing back hoofs a huge cross into the box and my AMC dives face first into it to draw the game. Totally surprised me, it was awesome!

Absolutely, if I'm drawing (or God forbid, losing) at ~85 minutes I stick that defensive line way up high, the full backs become wing backs and overlap like there's no tomorrow. I'm surprised by how many late goals I've managed to get by going for the jugular, I can't recall a time when I've been punished for throwing caution to the wind by a counter attack.