Have you got any rags to champions story

aldorain

Banned
Reaction score
I just started playing FM this year and with Spurs so I dont have one. But if you have one would you care to share it. If you dont get what I mean e.g transforming a team like plymouth to a prem leauge 5th place team, it is just an example by the way

I just started playing FM this year and with Spurs so I dont have one. But if you have one would you care to share it. If you dont get what I mean e.g transforming a team like plymouth to a prem leauge 5th place team, it is just an example by the way
Plymouth to the Champions League? Easy with the amount of quality we have. We have Ronaldo, Messi and Drogba begging to come to us everyday.

Mhm... Jokes aside, I've got Exeter near the League 1 playoffs.. Does that count?

fc united to the prem got 2nd in 2018 got boring with the regens thought so starting a new one with a level 10 team bicester just one hellnic league division 1 the lower of the two in the first season with no money lol

I won the Champions League with Havant & Waterlooville from the Blue Square South.

My FM2008 story. When I do a large quest like this, my goal is always to build a team up from nothing, build my reputation and aim to get offered a job with Leeds United (who I support)

Loaded up the English, Italian and Spanish leagues to do a big managerial quest. Hit randomize and got a lower league Italian team called Monopoli. I did ok with them getting them promoted to Serie B after 2 years. Got offered a job with Walsall who were in the Championship at that point. I took that job, got fired after one season as I got them relegated (oops).

Sat around unemployed for a few months applying for jobs all round the place. I got offered manager position at Val Di Sangro. Italian Serie C2. I got promoted to Serie C1 in my first season. Spent a few seasons there in mid table but had an amazing Coppa Italia run in which I dumped out Lazio and Udinese and reached the final against AC Milan who hammered me 3-0 with a Wayne Rooney hat-trick.

By the year 2029, Val Di Sangro had won the Coppa Italia, Won Serie A twice. Won the Uefa Cup, Also beaten finalist in Uefa Cup and got to the Quarter Final of Champions League.

I still follow Val Di Sangro in real life now and like to see them do well. Sadly in real life they got relegated to Serie D group F which is not featured in Football Manager. Last season they got so close to promotion losing on the last day of the season. Currently sitting 15th in Group F, having a terrible season.

ive got huddersfield town to a 10th place premiership spot and FA cup and community shield, and managed to sign carrick and lampard on freebies