Have you played FM whilst drunk?

Jake89

FM or Revision? Hmm.....
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering if any of you boot up FM whilst ridiculously drunk? I have been known to do so on many occasions and make some outrages transfers and lose a lot of games! Just the other week I signed Aruna Dindane, what was I thinking!!!

Haha, neh mate I would never think about it. I usually just feel really sleepy when I get in and go to bed. If I tried my comp is so slow it would probably go across the room :p

Played it whilst tipsy. Not ridiculously drunk though, no.

definetly on my list of things to do before I die

Seems a bit of a random thread, but seeing as I'm here, I might as well give a witty and hilarious answer.

No. No I haven't.

bought Riqelme (sp?) for my whole transfer budget (72m) in one of my saves. i then started a new game.

I was just wondering if anybody else did as well as me, dont think its that random to be honest! Thats a pretty hefty fee you paid for Riquelme Midge :p

nope, looking a computer while drunk is way too much effort

I was just wondering if anybody else did as well as me, dont think its that random to be honest! Thats a pretty hefty fee you paid for Riquelme Midge :p

ha! why do you think i started a new game the next day :p

A few of my mates and I stuck cm3 on while quite tipsy last month. Clearly feeling nostalgic I was trying to buy an ageing Les Ferdinand and Ian Wright for my Newcastle side.

apart from that, nah. It's not someone I look to do when drunk, if the pc goes on and I'm drunk, purely for a wank.

If you're ridiculously drunk then how do you manage to carry out the functions of your PC let alone play matches and make signings on FM..

I definetly want to try but i fear i would fall asleep before i get to a match, probaly end up putting keeper upfront or something. You dont need to be drunk before making silly transfers, i once paied 65 million for Torres at 31 years of age.

I have never even considered having a cheeky one when returning home drunk, no idea why!

Drunk + Internet = ****

meerkat1.jpg

SIMPLES

Last edited:
Lol me and my mate went on FM once when ******.

I woke up the next morning to find a Real Madrid save.
Manager was called Hans Pelvis, a woman manager. Our tactic had no instructions apart from specific ones for Ronaldo and we were top of the league in February. We did stay up quite late but I can't remember anything lol

I have never even considered having a cheeky one when returning home drunk, no idea why!

The last time I tried it i fell asleep with about 12 links open, was rather upset when I woke up.

tipsy yes but looking for my comp when drunk is wayyyy to much effort