Haven't even started my game and already irritated.

glen.mack

Reaction score
Right.

I edited loads of stuff in FM 2009 and never had a problem understanding the guides which I found at FM base.

Now, in the FM 2010 guides everything is badly (if at all) explained and mainly consist of a list of downloads of stuff to do your config files for you or a list of premade config files. Neither of these have worked for me despite following them to the letter.

The main first problem is WTF is my team ID number? In the editor it say its 98006029, but in game when i turn on show unique ID it says 206002128... Not that I suppose it matters because neither of them work when inserted into the premade config files.

leaf
leaf
Picture

So any idea what is is? I sure don't, and I haven't even started to edit the kits yet.

Problem 2. no-one says what format the logos should be.... do they have to be 180 by 180? I'm assuming that because the ones I downloaded (which do work) from here are that size... FIle naming format... is that important? At one point I kept getting an array access out of bounds message.

Once I figure all this **** out I'll write a proper guide so no-one else has to go through this.

Last edited:
Least you learned something: DON'T EDIT LOADS OF THINGS.

Never edit lots of stuff.........something is bound to go wrong

I edited loads of stuff in FM 2009 WHICH WORKED. I'm now playing FM 2010... Which is why I started the thread in the FM 2010 section... I've only been trying to edit my team logo so far in FM 2010.

FM 10 is slightly harder to edit so I normally stick to creating players and teams