havent won in 7!!!! almost sacked for the 3rd time!

frazthegun

Reaction score
everyone says change tactics blah blah but it never works i'm now 3-0 down at half time playing 5-4-1, i start the seasons with 4,5 straight wins then it goes down hill FAST!

what exactly is wrong are u not scoring, are your teams passes not reaching the players -- what??

i really dont know its both really, the other team's scoring and we arent scoring much. i am terrible at this game maybe i've played fifa for too long

get better passers and scorers also who r u ?

7 games is not really a massive time to go without winning. Sounds like the expectations you set yourself were too high, but you haven't even told us what team you are, let alone posted screenshots..... Did you really expect help from that OP?

screen shots hole alt+F9 then it will appear in scmy documents/sports interactive/fm 2011/ screenshots

tehn click on the little paperclip here and choose pic :D

Theres things other than tactics that can affect your performance;
-Morale
-Fitness
-Form
-Coaches
-Training
-Happiness

What team are you?

EDIT: Havant, well sometimes managing lower teams can be a struggle.

i'm 1-0 down after 5minutes.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

2-0 down, dont worry thanks for your help but this is stupid i'm sick of the game now tbh.

try a bigger team for half a season, forget how well your actually doing, just figure out how to deploy tactics effectively, then start a real game with H & W

maybe play as a big club until you get a bit better at the game

Yeah, its easier to start with teams like Chelsea, who have finances and support there to begin with. Then work your way down the divisions.

The only thing I can think of that can make you concede a lot of goals (not taking into account of all the things mentioned above) is that you have your goalkeeper set as a sweeper keeper and your goalkeeper sucks in that role. But it's more likely to be a combination of bad tactics, morale, fitness, strength of your squad etc.

Someone mentioned starting with a bigger team in your other thread but you said you only want to play with H + W.
I reckon you should try getting use to the game in the big leagues like everyone does rather than go straight into the deep end..