Having a problem HELLPPP!!!!

andrewsss

Reaction score
I have having a problem i try to play my second pre-season friendly and then once it comes up to select a team-talk it crash to a blue screen and restarts my computer, it repeats the process over and over. i have tried unistalling the game and re-istalling it, that didnt work, also i have selected a team talk that didn't work nor did not selecting a team talk at all :'( I wonder if anybody has had the problem if so what did you do? and anyone who can suggest and help me would be kindly appricated :)

update all your sound and video drivers

are you using and edited database?

nope i am not using a editor mate and how do i update them lol i am new to this shizz
thanks
andrews

ok do me favour, click on start then run and type in dxdiag, and tell me your specs

System Manufactor : Hewlett-Packard
System Model : HP Pavillion G3000 (RM461EA)
BIOS : Ver 1.00PARTTBL
Processor : Genuine Intel(R) CPU T2050 @ 1.60GHz 2CPUs
Memory : 1014MB RAM
Page File : 693mb used 1742mb avaiable
DirectX : DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

I have had no problems with FM09 though :s
have you had the same problem ?
thanks
andrews

cant say ive had a problem like that and the specs seem fine. use the dxdiag thing to find out the names of your sound card and graphics cards, go to the manufacturers websits and check for the latests cards. also what patch are you using?

The latest Patch mate 1.03 or something along them lines lol

ok try the above and see, sorry its a bit late, you'' get a better response from people tomorrow. also are you loads the same game each time, or starting a new one?

Loading the same game mate and nope there is nothing on the disc what so ever i have checked after unistalling it i will try it on a different computer tomorrow plus my laptop is pritty old so therefore i need a new one probabily its wierd

Loading the same game mate and nope there is nothing on the disc what so ever i have checked after unistalling it i will try it on a different computer tomorrow plus my laptop is pritty old so therefore i need a new one probabily its wierd
that might be it dont load the same game. start a new one and see what happens. the save could be corrupt

i have aswell started one with untied and then that happened started another one with arsenal and exactly the same problem :(

Does it only happen with Football Manager, or do other games crash your entire computer?

It's a desktop you're using? What graphics card do you have?

Is there dust inside your computer casing which needs blowing out with a tin of compressed air? (Crashing to blue screen when under load can sometimes be an overheating problem for the GPU).

Does it still do it if you go into options and turn off the 3d match engine?

It only happens on Football Manager mate and o right i am not too clever with computers no the basics thats all haha and i have run fm 09 on this laptop before with no problems what so ever ?

Try going into the FM options and turning off 3d. :)

You've only 1 gig of memory to start with and if it's a laptop (sorry - goggled the name and it came up desktop lol) then you'll probably struggle to play the game with 3d on unless they've put in the world's greatest graphics card.

Dont know if this will help as well when i play the first game it gets these pop-up message from fm 2010 error prasing or something along them lines and it happens about 10-15 times then resumes the game

Thanks people :) ermm and just one more question will that still work on fm 10 cause thats what i am playing