Having a problem with Manchester United

Shawki

Reaction score
So I am in the halfway of the second season, and RVP till now have had 2 injuries summing up to about 9 months. Now he became a good player instead of a quality player. Even though before the injury he was performing bad. He's 30 now, his value is 22M $. What is the best thing to do with him? Should I sell him and if I do how much should I ask for?

Last edited:
I dunno if you can in the first season, he's only worth 22m because thats what was last paid for him. Also clubs hate buying injured players!

Sell him and buy neal maupay
What value should I sell him for? I don't need replacement I already have Rooney,Welbeck,Hernandez, and Falcao,he is doing great job he banged 36 goals in 26 matches. I am also planning on getting Lewandowski on a free transfer.

Try 25 mill. maupay will become best st on the game with high training as pocher and game time take a look at him.

Nice strike force btw :)

i sold him for 25m end of my 2nd season never did that well for me any way but with the 4 palyers you have and with lew coming for free you will be set for years

I'd try him on my other save as 6 world class strikers on one team would be a lot.

Last edited:
Sell him and buy neal maupay

Maupay is 15 and CANNOT be a like for like substitution for RVP!!!! Buy him by all means but not to use him in the place of RVP.

I would advise to keep him for a second season. At UTD you ll make a lot of money (and be given a lot of money as transfer budget) anyway so you dont really need to sell people.

If you do sell be mindful that:

Cavani who is awesome is available for about 30m
Falcao will be on the tranny list first summer.
Leandro Damiao (who i think is the top goal scorer in FM13) will also be on the tranny first summer.

Below the above the following are cheaper but would do a great job:

Wilfried Bony
Moussa Sow
Seydou Doumbia
K Volland

i agree with u but the strike force he has got b4 i no who he got

he already got falcao / welbeck / hernandez / rooney / dowski on way

so i thought sell him makes profit plus a young qaulty pocher gained :)

Maupay is 15 and CANNOT be a like for like substitution for RVP!!!! Buy him by all means but not to use him in the place of RVP.

I would advise to keep him for a second season. At UTD you ll make a lot of money (and be given a lot of money as transfer budget) anyway so you dont really need to sell people.

If you do sell be mindful that:

Cavani who is awesome is available for about 30m
Falcao will be on the tranny list first summer.
Leandro Damiao (who i think is the top goal scorer in FM13) will also be on the tranny first summer.

Below the above the following are cheaper but would do a great job:

Wilfried Bony
Moussa Sow
Seydou Doumbia
K Volland

Go with this. Maupay is beast, he may not a cut for a 1st team for now in MAn U, but play him in capital one games..

You already have great front line, Rooney + falcao(though i like cavani more) is already great. Sell RVP and welbeck. get Maupay, lewan, bony/doumbia.

Also, the game seems to spawn awesome strikers every month, invest their IMO.

Last edited:
Go with this. Maupay is beast, he may not a cut for a 1st team for now in MAn U, but play him in capital one games..

You already have great front line, Rooney + falcao(though i like cavani more) is already great. Sell RVP and welbeck. get Maupay, lewan, bony/doumbia.

Also, the game seems to spawn awesome strikers every month, invest their IMO.
Doumbia is expensive he is transfer listed by request for about 55 millions. Maupy would be great, I am actually thinking of buying him then let him go on loan till he is 18. As for Lewandowski I've got a problem here I talked to the press in October about me interested in him and he was interested. Now I am in January and he's not interested anymore