Dweez

Reaction score
Hi
I have heard rumours that on youth intake day, a son can be generated if you have been manager of the same club for ten years. Is this true?

You can have a son but the chances are very rare (I think about 1 in 10000 or something big like that. Work The Space did a video about it and his son actually came on youth intake day)

Thanks Sammyt
I'm still a bit confused. I am playing the full version of the game , so does this mean that it is possible to regen a son in my first season?

I don't think you will in the first season, but I guess it depends how old you set your managers age. If you start at 25 years old and you get a 14 year old son that would mean you had it when you were 11....

Thanks Sammyt
I'm still a bit confused. I am playing the full version of the game , so does this mean that it is possible to regen a son in my first season?

on the full version of the game you have to be 35 or over, if you start at 35 then there is a chance you could get one in your first season but it's still only a small chance.

i had a son! i will post later on in the afternoon i reloaded the game on the day before youth intake day so many times